6 : Although Distrustful, his Heart still Yearned

Caution!

The following contains dark themes. Self loathing and suicide are present in multiple chapters. This story gets lighter as it progress, but be advised that the beginning is rather dark.

Current chapter has depictions of implied violence, implied self-harm, implied torture, mentioned suicide attempt, panic and dissociation, and (Kim Lee Hyu's) death. Please be warned.

————————————————————————————————————

The prince couldn't help but stare at Sora with annoyance. The priest continued to give him a patient look, still holding the folded blue cloak.

Although the blond didn't show the entire design of the cloak, Kim Lee Hyu already knew what it looked like. It was a short overlay cloak, ending around the waist to give easy movement for the arms. The fabric, a vibrant soft blue, had golden lining with golden diamond stars at it's the ends. Kim Lee Hyu was familiar with it, for his one of his more nosey priest's had tried to make him wear it instead of abandoning the piece of fabric.

For the cloak was a patients cloak, used when a person had an illness or disease that the Church of Light was currently healing.

It was basically advertising to everyone that he was infact sick, and with how strong the divine healing of the Church of light was, he was most likely terminally sick. Kim Lee Hyu never used it in his past life, even when his arms had started to turn black, the black star on his back nearly covering the front of his body. He knows that the priest that had been healing him at that time was suspicious.

After all, the priest never showed his real face, only ever using a disguise. Yet Kim Lee Hyu can't help but miss the older man a bit.

Ah, he's gotten distracted. Looking down he sees that Sora, or Diland, has already wrapped him in the shameful cloak. Kim Lee Hyu will forever denying the pout that escaped his face. He grumbled as he tried to loosen the cloak.

"Your highness, pouting will not make me remove the cloak" Diland said, readjusting the cloak, gently swatting away Kim Lee Hyu's hands.

He didn't pout, whatsoever.

Kim Lee Hyu didn't feel like fighting the faker today so he didn't argue. Didn't mean he wasn't grumpy at being treated like a patient. Diland held out his hand as Kim Lee Hyu took it.

Some might be wondering what was happening. Under the guidance of the priest, Kim Lee Hyu now had scheduled walks around the new garden. Yes, new garden. In his life as Alexander, he had never had a garden until he was old enough to make his own garden. Diland had attempted to fix the garden, but the man was horrible with plants.

His dad ended up killing all the plants, even the ones that had been planted by a gardener the older man had somehow hired.

Kim Lee Hyu was told that the crown prince had made it after finding out about Kim Lee Hyu's situation. Sora said that his body was still very weak, and was worried that suddenly meeting new people might stress him out emotionally, so the other royal family members were holding off on meeting him.

The green eyed boy rolled his eyes at that memory, like hell the crown prince actually did that. Or that any of the royal family were simply holding back for his health. The princess, he could understand. She was always too soft, too forgiving and too naive. It's in her nature to reach out. In the past, his sister had never known of his existence until her coming of age ceremony. By then, Alexander had been too distrusting to open up to her, so they had never gotten close.