IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi there! This is Ren. I wanted to apologize for the slow updates. I know we took a while to update before, and that was genuinely cause of his busy our school work has been (even if it was supposed to be a vacation ;A;)

So, we promised an update every month. But we haven't updated a chapter yet. Actually, the next chapter is almost done, it just needs double checking from Alex. You see, I wrote nearly the entire chapter. Now, this isn't my story, so I can't say change shit nor can I make sudden choices to the story. I based the chapter off of Alex's notes that he left me with. I have written two full chapters already, but Alex still hasn't reviewed it and Soni can't publish it.

Where's Alex then? Well, he's been very busy. Since he's a second year now, he has to start his shifts at his assigned places. Alex and I are in nursing, so we have Saturday class and barely anytime to even study.

In our school, we have community service that the higher years do. Since I'm still a freshman, I don't have it, but since Alex is a second year, he has to help out at the local areas. He's shift is during Sundays, so he literally hasn't been able to rest.

Alex said he could review the chapters I wrote, but it will take a while. Currently, the second years are having a retreat. He told me on the phone that it's for their preparations to start their shifts in the local hospitals. They start at the second sem, but they have to prepare ahead of time.

He's not here right now, and he's off somewhere else. There's no internet there, so we can only communicate by calling each other.

I'm really really sorry! I would have published the two chapters by now, but I really can't publish it unless Alex gives me the green light!