3 | all my fault

"hey," i heard. "maya," i woke up to billie tapping my leg. "which building do you live in?"

"oh," i said all groggy. "that one right there," i pointed.

she pulled into the parking lot for my apartment building. "oh you didn't have to park. you could've just dropped me at the front."

"yeah well i have to pee," she sighed.

"oh," i rose my eyebrows. "oh o- okay. so wait you're gonna come inside the building?"

"should i?" she squinted at me, questioning herself.

"i mean it is a friday night," i started. "campus is clearly packed and it's gonna be just as packed on the inside."

"bro i really gotta pee though," she groaned.

"okay well you got a hoodie?" i rose my eyebrows.

"actually i do," she reached in her back seat and put it on. "alright let's go."

we were speed walking but she was kinda walking with her head down. "you're not acting normal," i told her as we continued to walk.

"if i lift my head, i'm toast," she said.

"well with your head down and hood on, you look like a fucking murderer trying to sneak in," i said. "just cmon," i pulled her hand so we could hurry inside.

we made it onto the elevator but people were trying to get on with us. billie quickly turned and faced the corner of the elevator. "sorry guys my friend here is feeling really sick. very contagious you might wanna wait for the next one," i lied to them as the elevator doors closed.

we got to my floor and hurried down the hall. i quickly entered the code on the keypad on my door and pulled billie inside. we walked in to see lou pacing back and forth.

as soon as lou saw me, her eyes got wide and she quickly walked up to me, upset.

"maya marie walters where the fuck have you been-"

and then she noticed billie.

"what. the. fuck."

"billie this is my best friend and roommate, lou," i grinned. "oh and the bathroom is in there," i pointed to my room.

"nice to meet you," billie quickly held lou's hand for a second before bolting to my bedroom for the bathroom.

"maya?" lou said lowly, without looking at me.

"okay sorry for the no heads up-"

"there's no way," she shook her head.

"oh yes it is."

"how is that fucking possible?" she looked at me with wide eyes.

"long long story," i nodded.

"well bitch we live together," she rose her eyebrows. "start talking."

"basically i had to pee and got lost looking for the bathroom, somehow made my way backstage to billie, damn near got beat up by her bodyguard, then my phone died so she volunteered to bring me home, and then she had to pee so here we are inside," i shrugged with a grin.

lou just looked at me, still in shock. "so the fucking 7 time grammy winner is using your fucking toilet right now all because you couldn't find the restroom at the stadium? wow," she nodded. "i'm gonna remember that next time i go see harry styles in concert."

i chuckled and pushed her shoulder. billie then came out of my room. "oh my god i feel so much better. thank you," she sighed of relief.

"no," i shook my head. "thank you," i smiled.