18 | baecation

helloooooo! before we start,

what was the first billie song you ever heard?

ok, happy reading!

-

still in hawaii -

"oh my god," i moaned. "b- billie."

"mhm," she hummed as she ate me out.

"fuck," i gasped.

"you love me?"

"mhm," i moaned.

"say it."

-

billie and i laid on the bed, after we finished having sex.

"can you order room service?" i asked her, handing her the hotel room phone.

"i thought you wanted to go back to the tiki bar place for breakfast?" she asked me.

"that was before i got my organs rearranged," i laid back with a deep sigh.

billie laughed out loud and pulled me closer to her. she then called room service and ordered our food.

"do you ever think about what'd you'd be doing if you weren't famous?" i asked her, my head on her chest.

"i'd probably be working at jamba juice," she said without hesitation, making me laugh.

"b," i laughed. "i know you well enough to know that you would've tried to save the world in some type of way."

"true," she shrugged. "i'd probably join every single organization and club there is to help the planet."

"what about college? you think you would've went?" i asked.

"i doubt it," billie shook her head. "home school definitely taught me things that public schools don't."

"i couldn't agree more," i laughed in agreement.

"can i ask you something?" she looked at me.

"mhm," i looked at her.

"what made you start listening to my music?"

"um," i kinda shifted in her arms. "think i really started listening to you in high school when i was super depressed from my home life."

billie just poked her lip out.

"believe it or not, lou put me on."

"no," she rose her eyebrows in actual disbelief.

"yes," i laughed. "she likes your music but she just didn't become as big of a fan as me."

"wait so what was the first song of mine you heard?" she eagerly asked.

"bitches broken hearts," i nodded with a smile.

"oh my god an oldie," she chuckled.

"still one of my favorites til this day," i shrugged. "i sung it all the time during a breakup," i laughed.

"well i'm glad i helped you through it," she joked.

"you definitely helped me with a lot," i nodded.

"yeah?" she rose her eyebrows.

"yeah. not gone lie, you saved my life," i nervously chuckled.

"really?" she grinned.

"yeah," i sighed. "why do you think you mean so much to me?"

"i didn't know i did," she joked with a nervous chuckle.