26 | pay attention

quick question, who do you stan? (besides billie lmao)

k, happy reading!

-

                                - weeks later -

maya's pov -

"i hate that i'm missing your fucking championship bro," billie shook her head as she was brushing her hair in the her bathroom mirror.

"it's okay," i waved in dismissal. "i much rather go to your show tonight then hit a ball over a net for 2 hours while my butt sweats in compression shorts," i giggled, making her laugh too.

"but i will be at the celebration dinner after," she emphasized. "i will make that."

"you sure you wanna come to the dinner?" i tilted my head.

"you don't want me there?" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"i want you somewhere else," i mumbled as i started to walk out of her bathroom.

her mouth sorta dropped. "i'm sorry what?" she rose her eyebrows.

"nothing just saying if you wanna get a to-go plate at the restaurant and leave early i wouldn't mind," i smirked.

"hmm," she licked her lips. "or you can see me now."

"you know i gotta leave in like 5 minutes," i chuckled as i sat on her bed. "gotta wait miss pirate."

"do i?" she rose her eyebrows as she walked towards me, locking her eyes with mine.

my body tensed up a little. yes, sometimes she still makes me nervous with that look she gives me. as always though, i tried to not make it noticeable.

billie leaned over and got all in my face to the point where her nose was touching mine. she placed her hands on my thighs to hold herself up. then she whispered "you sure i gotta wait, maya? it wouldn't take me long."

all i could feel was her warm breath against my face and my pussy start to tingle.

i bit my lip. "billie," i breathed.

she then began to rub my pussy from the outside of the sleep shorts i had on, causing my breath to hitch.

"i'll stop if you want me to," she smirked.

"mm-mm," i shook my head no. "don't stop," i breathed.

she then stuck her hand inside my shorts and underwear, making her way to my clit and began rubbing it. i slowly opened my legs, granting her access to me.

she began running the edge of her lips down my neck as she breathed. i slightly gasped at the feeling of her warm breath on my skin.

she continued to rub my clit, making me wetter and wetter. and i placed my hand on her back as we held each other close.

she began rubbing my clit slower but harder, making my mouth drop and my eyebrows furrow. i threw my head back as i bit my lip to avoid moaning.

"what?" billie whispered with a smirk as she pulled my chin down with her thumb. "you don't wanna moan?" she rose her eyebrows.

i shook my head no with a smirk, being taunting.

"yeah?" she looked at me. "you gone hold back on me?"

"mhm," i grinned, trying not to giggle.

"don't do that baby," she said lowly in my ear. "moan for me," she said in a moan as she slid her fingers into my entrance.