{7. The Results and Family Bonding}

"Dialogue"

'Past Dialogue'

*Sign Language*

^Thoughts^

(Marinette's POV)

It was now Friday morning, and I decided to surprise my friends with breakfast. We had been doing tours of a bunch of places in Gotham. Sadly, the Wayne boys were not the ones giving the tours, but I can't wait to see them again. The last time we saw them was on Tuesday. We didn't have anything planned for today. We were just going to chill in the hotel. I was making a big breakfast, it included bacon, eggs, waffles, pancakes, and fruit.

I soon finished with making breakfast and went to get everyone. I knocked on Adrien's door first and he opened it. *Good morning, I made breakfast, can you help me get everyone?* I asked him. "Good morning, also sure, I will help." He gave me a kiss good morning and walked away to wake up the others. We woke up everyone else and then went to eat breakfast.

Everyone served themselves breakfast and we all ate, while having a conversation. We were just enjoying the moment. We all soon finished eating and put our dishes in the sink. This time Chloe and Alix washed the dishes. We all went and did our own thing, I decided to do more of my commissions. I want to finish the commission from the Wayne family soon.

I got the sowing stuff out and continued making the commission. I had designed it now I just had to create it. I spent a few hours on it before my phone alerted me, I had a text message. I paused what I was doing for now to look at the text message. I got up and grabbed my phone and looked at the text message, it was from Bruce.

Bruce: Hi Marinette, I got a message from Dr. Thompkins, the DNA test results are back. I am going to go to her office to see the results, I can come to pick you up if you would like?

I reread the text a few times over just to make sure I was reading it right; the DNA test results are back. I was surprised, I thought it would take longer. Then I realised that he also asked me a question, so I quickly replied.

Marinette: Hi Bruce, that would be great, if you could pick me up.

I got a reply almost immediately.

Bruce: I will be there in around 15 minutes.

Marinette: That would be great thanks.

I quickly grabbed some clothes and went to have a quick shower. I then got dressed as fast as humanly possible and styled my hair, along with doing some light makeup. I gathered my stuff and put on my shoes. I rushed into the living room, where some of my friends were watching TV. I saw Adrien on the couch and rushed over to him. I tapped on his shoulder to get his attention, and he looked at me. "What's up Milady?" He asked me. *I'm going out with Bruce; I'm probably going to be a while.* I signed to him. "Okay, have fun, let me know if you need anything." He told me. *I will.* I told him. "I love you, Milady." He told me lovingly. I looked at him passionately. *I love you too, Kitty.* I told him. We then leaned in and kissed, it was sweet and passionate.

We pulled away from the kiss, when a knock sounded on the door. *That's probably Bruce.* I told him. "Yeah, probably." He agreed with me. I walked over to the door and opened it, it was Bruce. He stood there in his usual suit. *Hi, Bruce.* I signed to him. "Hello, Marinette. Are you ready to go?" He asked me. *Yeah, I am. Just let me grab my things.* I responded. He nodded his head. I quickly walked to the living room and grabbed my things, waving to my friends as I went. I walked back to the door and me and Bruce left the hotel suite. The whole time as we walked to his car, we conversed in a light conversation. We soon arrived at his car and climbed in, him in the driver's seat and me in the passenger seat.