Brown

University 

K.A.B university 

Y/n thought to herself being  excited about going to one of the best universities in Seoul

A new day ,A new life ,A new start from all the things she went through .Her dad 's company bankrupted ,Her family who was once a wealthy family was now middle class people all of a sudden .

Her father 's death ,Part time working ,studying hard to get into an university ,and also loosing the person she loved .

How cruel can life be right

Staring at the bedroom 's wall ,sitting on the bed thinking about her past ,realizing how far she has come ,she felt tears in her eyes threatening to fall down .She was proud of  herself she never gave up in these 4 years .

" y/n you awake ,come down for breakfast sweetie " Mrs Lee her  ' mom yelled from downstairs .

"Yes mom ,just give me few minutes mom " She yelled back ,heading towards the washroom to freshen up .

.
.
.

Entering the dinning room ,She hugged her mom and patted her brother 's hair .

"Eat this " Her mom   says pointing towards the breakfast .

Cereal ,stuffed sandwiches .

Both the siblings nodded their head and ate the food ,Y/n got a call as,soon as she ate one bite of sandwich.

Min riri

Picking it up ,Y/n spoke with her mouth filled with that one bite of sandwich .

"Hello ! Riri "

"Hello Y/n ,i am waiting for you on the bus stop " 

Riri spoke from the other side of her phone .

"Oh yeah ,just few minutes more " Y/n spoke panicking for a second searching for a bag .

"Yes ,don't wanna be late on the first day ,come fast " Riri spoke and declined the call .

Y/n searched for the necessary things ,and headed towards the door ,Before she looked in the mirror admiring herself for the last time .

Baggy jeans ,a white shirt and a brown cardigan over it with sneakers .

That brown colour which always reminded her of Taehyung ,her first love .Smiling sadly remembering him ,she bidded goodbye to her mom and her brother .

"In evening come to our cafe ,because the house will be locked " Her mom yelled  looking at Y/n  's disappearing figure .

"Okay mom " Y/n yelled back running towards the road. 

Panting heavily she looked at her phone 's screen which showed 8:15 A.M ,She looked up and saw Riri standing alone ,waiting for her .

"Riri " y/n spoke all of a sudden ,flinching riri .

"Oh gosh ,can you stop doing such scary things " Riri spoke keeping her hands above her chest .

Y/n  chuckled " Don't tell me ,you watched a Horror movie last night " 

"You know me so well Y/n  " Riri says laughing nervously .

Y/n  headpanned herself and saw one of the bus reaching the bus stop .

The whole ride ,they laughed at their inside jokes ,made fun of each other and listened songs with air pords plugged .

That 's what best friends do ,they make you happy,whenever you are sad ,make you feel Alive when you are lost .

 Riri ,Her best friend since middle school .

She knew about taehyung ,She also has a boyfriend Jimin  ,who is one of the brother of Taehyung .They both are still dating each other .Riri has been there for her in all her hard times ,when Taehyung wasn't .

Y/n noticed a board on a big building with three -four building aside ,which read K.A.B university .Finally the day has,come ,when she will go to her dreamed university and also meet her love again ? .

Will she be able to fall in love again

Riri was busy clicking pics of the university building ,while y/n  was busy admiring .Heading towards the entrance of university ,College students were walking ,talking to their friends ,reaching the receptionist she asked for their class room no .

Y/n and riri both had the same class  which made both the best friend happy .Searching for their room ,there it  was on the second floor ,A large room with chairs ,a lot of students in the room as well ,A whiteboard and a projector as well .

Grabbing one of the chair ,Y/n sat and relaxed herself ,who knew this would be last time she would been relaxing .

Few more minutes passed ,They both talked to others in the class found them sweet .

Everyone is sweet at first ,we can't judge them by their first meetings .

Three boys entered the class ,Which y/n  and Riri  doesn't notice .Standing near the windows of the class ,they both stared at the view infront of them .

"Riri " A deep voice was heard ,which made Riri and Y/n to look back .

The next moment ,what y/n saw was the most traumatic thing for her .

Jimin ,Taehyung   and Jungkook ,they all stood infront of them ,the kim brothers .

"Jimin ! What a surprise love " Riri spoke hugging him as tightly she could .

And for y/n,She felt like thunder that striked the ground .Taehyung ,who had his attention on Riri  ,His eyes they were so cold .

His figure ,his face ,his hair everything was the same ,He became more handsome .

"Well ,We too wanted to study here and I am here for you " Jimin says showing his eye smile .

Well ,how couldn't he come ?,He loved his girlfriend a lot ,Even though y/n  left her high school and changed her school .Riri still studied with the Three famous brothers .

"Hi " The other two brothers greeted as well .

Riri greeted them back 

"Oh this is y/n ,you remember her right ?" Riri speaks gaining taehyung 's attention .

Y/n, her eyes were stuck on him and now he looked at her .

That eye contact ,oh fuck 

Y/n 's breath hitched ,as she stared at him ,Her best friend ,her first love was back .She swear ,she saw Taehyung 's eyes being softened looking at her ,but he soon glared at her with his cold eyes .

"Oh yes ,y/n ,We remember her " Jungkook says smiling .

"No ,I don't " Taehyung  says in a deep voice and head back towards one of the seats .

"Ignore him y/n  ,He changed a lot and we don't know why ? Maybe because of his break up with Lily "Jimin says sighing .

Yes ,Taehyung had a girlfriend when he was in high school .

"Its okay Jimin  ,let's head back to our seats cause our professor might be coming " Y/n says softly ,but it did hurt her ,a lot of questions were in her head .

They both broke up ?when ?why

So you ,never cared about me Taehyung  ,my absence never made you worried for me ?

You never came to find me for once ? Were you so tired of me ?

Ignoring the thoughts in her mind and sighing  ,she looked back and saw him staring at her with his deep brown eyes .

Y/n looked in front cursing herself but smiled softly looking down at her brown cardigan maybe that 's  what he was staring at ,his favourite colour .

To be continued -

---------------------------------
I hope I didn't disappoint you people ,I know the first chapter was a bit confusing ,but wait for the other chapters ahead ,it will solve all the confusions 💜