Family reunion

Decorating the hall ,Y/n let out an exhausting sigh .Finally after decorating the hall for party for 3 hours she finally sat back on one of the couches .

"Y/n go and wear a decent dress " Mrs Lee yelled at y/n ,making y/n groan .

"Noona ! Riri noona is here " Kai entered the hall ,with riri behind him .

"Yah ! Lee Y/n it's 5:30 and you are still not ready ?" Riri glared .

"I was decorating the hall and I just finished it ,give me few seconds to breathe at least " Y/n spoke yawning .

"No ! Get up .Me and Kai would handle now " Riri spoke and pushed y/n towards the stairs .
.
.

Wearing a decent party wear dress ,y/n admired herself in the mirror ,glancing her curves ,her hair reaching till her small waist .

Knocking on the door .Riri entered the room and leaned against  the mirror with her arms crossed against her chest .

"Ahem ,excuse me lady .The Kims have arrived and are waiting for you ,so if you done checking yourself please come with me " .

Y/n chuckled .

"Why are you so funny Min Riri ?"

"Am I ? Do you know the party is held at your house ? You are fucking checking your curves while I am handling the guests ?" She glared ,y/n laughed at her outburst .

" You know right ,I love you my best friend " Y/n spoke fidgeting her fingers with a cute pout on her face .

Riri scoffed .

"You don't " Woah Riri is mad .

"I do ,you know I can write a novel in which I would have written about you .The female lead 's best friend would be named after Min Riri ."

"Really ?" Riri spoke gasping .

"Of course yes ,And here you are doubting my love for you " .

" I am sorry "

"Shut up bitch ,You don't need to be sorry ,let's go".

Waking down the stairs ,Riri held y/n 's arm stopping her mid way .

"If you write a novel ,please write about Jimin as well as The best friend 's boyfriend " Riri spoke .

She was really serious about the novel .

"You stopped me to say this ?" Y/n spoke with a confused face .

"Uhm yeah " .

"Okay ,I will ,now let's go before my mom starts yelling " Y/n spoke smiling .

The Kim siblings were staring at the two girls who were laughing standing at the mid way stairs .

Especially Taehyung and Jimin who were looking at the girls with a soft smile on their face .Only they knew how much those two girls meant to them .

Y/n reached the hall ,and looked at the particular man who was still staring at her .

Kim Taehyung

How handsome he looked ,doesn't matter if it is a formal ,casual ,party wear clothes .He always shined with his handsome face .Not only Taehyung the whole Kim siblings were handsome, they were Greek Gods .

"You know what ? You can also write about Taehyung in your novel as the male lead and you as the female lead "

Riri whispered .

Y/n controlled herself from blushing and gestured riri to go towards Jimin .

"Y/n ,you have grown up .Ah why is water flowing out of my eyes ?" Jin spoke wiping the tears which formed looking at y/n ,After all Jin has also raised her and looked after her like a brother should .