Kim Aera

Kim Aera ,Looking at her it was too obvious that she belonged from a very wealthy family ,Mr Park ,their professor assigned Aera to sit beside Jake .

The class continued ,Riri was paying a lot concentration to the topic and y/n was sitting quietly trying her best to understand whatever the professor  was teaching .

"And the class ends here ,any doubt please come to me " Mr park announced and left the class .

Y/n stretched her arms in the air ,yawning and her hand touched someone .She looked up to see Aera .

"Uhm Hey ? I am new here ,so can you please explain few things to me " Aera pleaded sweetly ,No one could ever reject this offer of her .

"Sure,but I guess you are asking the wrong question .Riri is good in this stuff " Y/n answered ,pointing towards Riri .
"Oh "

Riri was un bothered and kept glancing at both the girls talking sweetly ,smiling ,laughing .

Wow ,She just took y/n away from me Riri thought to herself .

"So y/n ,can I sit beside you ?" Aera asked ,Riri balled her fist ,and if Y/n accepted this offer ,y/n would be so dead .

"Uhmm " Y/n was in her deep thoughts ,how to reject someone without hurting them .

"You can see ,Aera .She is sitting with her BEST FRIEND 'Min Riri ' " .Riri spat on her face .

"Oh ,my bad .I am really sorry .I didn't mean to hurt you .It is just I am new .I want someone to let me know few things " Aera spoke .

"I will explain you after this class ,okay ?" Riri spat again .

"Aww ,she is so cute " Y/n murmured ,but Riri heard ---- Someone bless y/n now .

Y/n smiled at her disappearing figure and turned to look at Riri .Oh Such a DANGEROUS scene ,Riri's  aura was so dark ,She without blinking was throwing deadly glares at y/n .

Y/n gulped ,two things you need to know about Riri .

1- Don't you dare compliment or get attached to the person she don't like .

2-If you are her boyfriend or best friend ,get ready to deal with her possessiveness .

Don't get her bad ,she is usually one of the kindest soul to ever exist .

"Why don't you sit on her face then ?" Riri gritted in a very deadly voice and glares .

"Eww " Y/n mumbled and nervously smiled .

"I didn't allow her to sit beside me ,I didn't talk to her first .She came to me " Y/n explained ,but Riri ignored her words and looked straight to particularly nothing .

Y/n pouted and scoffed .

My two best friends are little possessive
Okay ! Sorry ALOT possessive .

After all the classes ,they were soon in the cafeteria area ,where everyone student gathered to eat lunch .

Y/n and Riri sat together ,and ate peacefully .Riri did humm every few and then to show she was listening to Y/n 's talks .

"Ah Y/n and riri ,I was searching for you in the whole cafeteria " Aera smiled to y/n and an obvious fake smile to Riri .
That 's when Riri got ,it was not one sided hate ,it was now from both the sides .

"If you have eyes ,You could literally see us " Riri murmured and slurped down the soup .

Y/n elbowed Riri ,with widened eyes and apologized to Aera .