Past -3 (High School)

Author 's pov :

High school era

Y/n ,Taehyung ,jimin and Jungkook were 14 years old and the little attraction she had  on taehyung was now a secret crush on him from more than 3 years .

Riri knew about her crush and she was the only one who knew .Y/n never had the guts to tell Taehyung ,how much she loved him ,day by day Taehyung protected her ,comforted her ,fought for her ,while made y/n fall deeper in love with him .

Its not that y/n never confronted about her love ,she sometimes did made it obvious ,but she knew Taehyung only saw her as a Best friend .

And not to loose the friendship ,she kept quiet and loved him from afar ,but it was difficult for her to not fall for him anymore .

The same school ,the same people ,everyone was attached to each other .

The maknaes were very popular as they were one of the most handsome boys in the school .

And as y/n was close to Taehyung ,the girls were envious of her ,y/n was a popular topic to talk on .The rumors of y/n and taehyung dating also spreaded many times ,but taehyung denied it .

"Byee dad and mom " Y/n yelled as she hurriedly took her bag and ran out of the door ,with riri who was waiting for her with her arms crossed across her chest .

"Sorry ! I am late and I know " Y/n apologized and laughed nervously .

Riri glared at her .

Damn this girl is very scary ,when she gets mad Y/n gulped looking at her .

And like a lost child followed Riri ,as they walked beside each other to their school .

Entering the school gate ,a loud scream was heard ,both the girls looked at the girls screaming for the three boys who just entered the school in an expensive car .

What can you expect after all they were Kim 's sons .

Kim Taehyung ,Kim Jimin and Kim Jungkook

Y/n smiled at Taehyung as He smiled back at her ,Riri she was admiring Jimin .

Y/n and riri entered the class ,followed by the brothers .

The brothers sat infront of y/n and riri ,as jimin turned back and winked at riri .

"Hey love "

Riri giggled .

"Hey boyfriend ".

Right ! Riri and Jimin were dating each other since 1 year ,Jimin proposed to Riri as he loved her ,her kindness ,her chaotic behavior ,herself .

Jungkook chuckled looking at the couples .

"What is there to laugh in it ?" Riri glared at jungkook .

"A-h nothing " Jungkook spoke stuttering .

Y/n giggled ,which made taehyung to look back at y/n .

The eye contact
Fuck

His eyes which were looking at y/n ,y/n's,body was,stiffen as they both continued to stare at each other .

Cough .

Y/n was the one who broke the eye contact as taehyung kept glancing at her .

How can this boy make me blush so easily and why the fuck do I get frozen infront of him ? Y/n yelled internally .

"Nice " Riri whispered in a teasing voice .

Y/n felt embrrassed as she kept looking at her hands .

"Hey ! Y/n " It was Mark ,the bad boy of the school

"Hey "

"Looking pretty huh ?" Mark spoke with a smirk ,which made y/n smile to him forcefully.

Mark was an asshole ,the playboy ,he loved to play with innocent girls .

"Thank you I guess " Y/n spoke uninterested as she knew about him .

"Oh ,don't avoid me ,you know such a hot chick you are " Mark winks at y/n .

Taehyung glared at Mark as well as the other brothers .

"Mark ,get lost " Taehyung spoke .

Y/n eyes widen as she saw taehyung going towards mark .

"Y/n meet me after the class " Mark winks again but this time taehyung caught mark by his collar and glared at him .

"Stop being an asshole "
Taehyung spoke coldly .

"Why ? Is she your girlfriend ?" Mark ask with a smirk .

"Best friend ,my duty is to protect her understood ?"

"Mark stop it " Y/n glares at him .

"Your chick is so concerned for you " Mark spoke .

"
A punch was thrown on Mark 's face ,which made his nose bleed .

"Is it enough ?" taehyung spoke glaring .

"Kim Taehyung " Y/n yelled at him and caught his arm and  rushed out dragging him behind .

"Are you crazy ?" Y/n glared at him
Taehyung scoffed at her words .

"I am protecting you Lee Y/n ".

"I know ,Tae ,but physical violence is not the solution for it ".

Y/n spoke sighing .

"Y/n ,How,dare he say that infront of me ?" .

"Calm down Tae ! Its okay I don't give a fuck about him " Y/n spoke embracing Taehyung in a hug .

Taehyung chuckled and hugged her back ,the height difference was the cutest thing between them .

Why can't we be more than Friends  Kim Taehyung .

Y/n thought to herself .

But who knew ,there was,gonna be a turning point in their friendship.

A girl named Lily who came in Taehyung 's life changed everything between them .

Their friendship was ruined ,their trust was broken ,their love for each other fell apart .

A new student Lily ,who joined the school and was a classmate of y/n ,riri and the boys .

Taehyung and lily 's friendship grew ,first y/n shrugged it off but soon ,their closeness became a wall between the best friends .

"Lily ,wanna sit with us ?" Taehyung asked lily who was ordering her books in line .

"Yup ,sure " Lily smiled .

Y/n stood from afar and felt a sting in her heart ,no one ever sat with y/n and the brothers .

How can he do that ?

No ! Y/n you are not a selfish person ,its okay its just her friend .You are his only best friend . Y/n thought to herself .

Ignoring the thoughts away ,she saw Lily and taehyung chuckling together and greeted them both.

"Tae ? Let's go and eat ?" Y/n asked Taehyung .

"Yeah ,sure ,come lily " Taehyung replied ,leaving y/n alone

Does he like her ?

The whole Time y/n was being ignored ,as he and others even Riri payed all their attention to Lily .

Do I not exist ?

"Am I your best friend or Lily is " Y/n whispered in Taehyung 's ear with a glare .

"Aww my shorty is jealous ,of course you my princess " Taehyung whispered back .

Y/n blushed and payed attention to her food .

And he always knew ,how to make y/n happy

To be continued-