Plans

All the first year batch students of the K.A.B university stood together in a firm single line except Three ,The Kim brothers .

Y/n and Riri stood in the line behind each other trying not to laugh at their inside jokes ,but riri being the drunk without consuming alcohol best friend couldn't stop throwing some great jokes .

All the students were quiet ,except those two girls and few mean students ,Infront of the students stood the Seven Kim brothers together ,No one knew the reason behind the rest four brother showing up to the university on the day of Picnic .Everyone found it odd .

"Good Morning " The director of the university yelled .

"Today ,on the adventurous day of ours ,we have The most famous Kim brothers  and the owners of the University infront of us for their business , As you all know the Youngest Kim brothers line ,Mr Kim Jimin ---Mr Kim Taehyung and Mr Kim Jungkook ,they would be traveling with us for the tour ".

The Kim brothers had a very serious face,they neither smiled or showed any emotion when the other students especially cheered for them and started hooting .

Riri looked at Jimin secretly trying her best avoid his eyes towards her ,but still failing while y/n smiled a bit towards the brothers ,and seven of them smiled back which shocked a lot of students but they knew If these seven brothers has ever talked to any girl in a friendly way then it would only be Riri and Y/n .

"You students can get back to your respective buses and seats .Jungkook ,Jimin and Taehyung would be traveling by their car "
Okay rich people things .

Y/n was a bit upset of not traveling with him together ,but Riri was with her and it was enough .

"Riri and Y/n ?" Namjoon yelled to both the girl which got everyone 's attention .

"Come here " Jin gestured .

"Y/n and Riri ,you both should travel with the maknaes ,they would protect you " Hobi spoke smiling .

The rest of the students were shocked to see the boys laughing with the both girls .

"No ,we can go by the bus oppa " Riri exclaimed sweetly and tried to decline the offer .

"Y/n----ahh please " Taehyung pleaded
.
"We can meet each other ,after two hours at the guest house Taehyung " Y/n spoke giggling at his cuteness .

"Y/n--ahhh-----"

"Its okay ,Go and you both be careful any problem call any of us ,we would come running to you okay ?" Yoongi spoke shutting the maknaes pleads and requests .

Both the girls nodded before hugging and biding each member goodbye ,but the Maknaes had a different plan , and to make sure both the girls were safe ,they would follow them from the back .

Y/n and Riri were soon seated on their respective seats ,which was in the front row ,and the rest of the ride ended up being gossiping and few rules by Min Riri ,while the boys were in the car just behind the bus .

"Listen y/n " Riri spoke ,while y/n hummed .

"First rule to get the boys are---to make it obvious you like him ,second----To be more loving and caring for him ,third-----to tease him frequently ,fourth----boys might show they don't like compliments but they secretly do ,Fifth----to check whether He likes you or not make him Jealous " Riri spoke smirking ,y/n was dumbfounded .

"Fifth rule doesnt make sense----You know right ? Taehyung gets jealous very easily and pouts all the time for my attention ?"

"Right ! Taehyung is very difficult guy to handle ,but you are also y/n .Don't forget you can handle everyone And everything " .