Group winner

It was Wednesday 's evening and the group was again in y/n 's cafe working on their project .Mrs Lee walks to their table and serves them the drinks .

"No let's write the introduction first of all the women we interviewed and then the places they belong to .What say ?".

Jungkook spoke resting his head backwards on the chair .

"I agree " Eunwoo spoke back nodding his head .

"And I will paste their photograph okay ?" Y/n spoke .

"First drink ,and eat something then work boys and girls " Mrs Lee spoke and sat beside riri .

"Ah aunt " Jimin spoke .

"Take a break !" Mrs Lee announced .

"Mrs Lee ,Tho cafe is yours ?" Eunwoo asks .
Again the same question .

"Yes ".

"No ,aunt wait - Didn't you work with uncle ?" Taehyung asks with his deep voice .

If y/n won't speak a word to him ,then Mrs Lee would tell him about y/n so ,he could be close to y/n as he used to be .

The day y/n left him ,The regret he still have ,no one wants,to loose a best friend in his or her life right ? The person who grew up with you ,the person who took care of you ,the person who protected you leaves your life .One thing is for sure this time Taehyung won't loose y/ n whatever happens .

"Yeah I used to but -" .

"Mom " Y/n spoke as always interpreting her mom .

"The customers " Y/n pointed .

"Oh ,Annyeong " Mrs Lee spoke and walked towards the booth .

Taehyung had enough of shits ,he excused himself and headed towards the restroom .

"Taehyung ,what are you doing here son ?" Mrs Lee asked Taehyung who just stood infront of Mrs Lee after coming back from the restroom .

" Aunt ,can we talk privately ?" Taehyung asked with his soft and calm voice .

"Huh ? " .

Mrs Lee looked back at y/n and her friends ,there attention was on each other .

"Sure ,Let's go to the backyard of the cafe ,there is a bench over there we can sit there " .

Taehyung nodded his head and followed Mrs Lee .

Sitting back on the bench ,Mrs Lee spoke .

"Yes Taehyung ,what 's the matter ?"

"Aunt,How was y/n after our friendship ended ?" .

Mrs lee stared at Taehyung with a small smile .

"You regret loosing her am I right ?"

"Aunt ,How can I not ? I - You might be thinking how can I show you people my face after neglecting y/n ,ending our friendship .But Aunt I never wanted to end it .Y/n wanted too and I don't blame her .She did the right thing ,I was an asshole ,a bastard ".

"Ssh ! Calm down " Mrs Lee spoke patting his back .

Taehyung was trying not to cry ,In all these years Taehyung did cry for y/n .He fucking missed her .When she left ,He felt a part of him was taken away from him .He had a question in his head " Did he love her "? which was still not answered .

But in front of Mrs Lee ,He was at the edge of breaking down ,if y/n suffered alot in this four years then Taehyung did as well .Breaking up with lily ,Loosing his best friend ,Lost soul .