Sun and the Moon

"Y/n-----ahhh ,please talk to me ".

Taehyung whined for one more time ,following y/n in the kitchen like a lost puppy for the last 15 minutes
While Jin and Yoongi trying their best not to laugh at the chaos infront .

"Oppa ,I chopped the vegetables ,need anymore help ?" Y/n spoke ,ignoring Taehyung 's cries ,who was also busy playing with the hem of y/n 's shirt .

"Yes ,please kindly take this taehyung out of the kitchen " Jin whined this time ,whispering in y/n 's ear .

Y/n giggled and nodded her head .

"I am sorry ,forgive me " Taehyung spoke pouting .

At this moment ,any man could have given up and stopped apologizing for his male ego and his self respect .

But Taehyung would never give up easily ,knowing that anyone is mad at him ,HE WILL NEVER .

"Y/n kindly shut him up " Yoongi spoke pissed

"Rude " Taehyung mumbled under his breath .

"Taehyung ,I forgive you ! But on one condition ,you have to apologize to Eunwoo as well " .

"Yes ,I will " Taehyung obeyed her orders ,like always .

Oh so much of princess treatment

Every eldest daughter deserves a man who spoils her ,gives her princess treatment because never in her life ,an Eldest daughter is treated like one ,she have always been an emotional baggage and trauma dumper person .

"My pretty girl y/n can you please call the couple down for dinner ,while I can call Eunwoo and Jungkook ." Yoongi spoke

"Sure oppa " Y/n grinned and as always Taehyung followed her upstairs .

"I have forgiven you , Don't follow me now " Y/n Groaned in annoyance .

"But I want to "

Wow

"Fine "

Reaching upstairs ,Y/n knocked on Jimin 's door ,but fortunately it wasn't locked ,so it creaked opened .

And now Y/n and Taehyung could see the couples sitting on the bed both facing each other with a couple of papers and book spread across the bed ,both of them laughing .

Riri 's long thick smooth hair reaching till her waist could be seen ,while jimin laughing at Riri 's jokes ? Or talks ? Whatever it was ,but it might be fun ,as they both could see Jimin 's eyes disappearing while smiling .

An old habit of his .

Jimin bopped Riri 's nose ,as Riri slapped him playfully on his chest ,telling him not to disturb her .

They were literally the ideal couple .
Have read many books and many love troupes like of ----- "A girl who fixes herself ,heals her ownself and believes in love / fate and meets a fuckboy ,who doesn't believe in relationship or love " or somewhat like "A mafia with family issues meets a girl with her family issues " or "A boy who bullies a girl ,because he cannot express his real emotions to her ,so to gain her attention ,bullying seems the best choice ".

But Riri and Jimin case was different ,a lot different ,never found a couple of 8 years with still strong love and care between each other ,their love troupe was more like love at first sight ? and then falling for each other 's personality ? knowing each other since childhood and loving each other like teenagers falling in love for first time .The same excitement when they see each other .

Y/n looked at Taehyung and found him staring at them with a smile ,So if they had a love troupe ?

Childhood best friends to lovers ?
More like childhood best friends to enemies to best friends and then to lovers ?