oh no...

I wake up and check my alarm to see what time it was. it was 12 in the afternoon

"damn i must have been up all night" i said as i got up

i brushed my teeth and hair, put all of my jewerly on and did my makeup.

i got dressed in some baggy ripped jeans and a cute pastle striped sweater (you can change it if you want)

i went to go get my shoes on downstairs and realized my dad wasnt here.

my mum had died when i was 12 and my dad has been an alcoholic ever sence and was very abusive.

once i got my shoes on i walked out the door and smell the nice lmanburg air. i start walking down the street to a creek under a bridge.

TW SH:

once i got there, there was shade because it was under the bridge so i sat down and grabed a blade from my pocket.

i pull my sleave up and look at my old scars on my wrist. i took the blade.

i draged the blade across my blue viens, watching the blood seap through the cuts and dripping into the water beneath my feet, turning the water red as it ran through the rocks. it was nice seeing the blood, its like i couldnt get enough of it.

With my mum dieing, dad abusing me, having no friends and being fat, cutting myself helped me get stuff off my back.

(please dont think im crazy bc of my writing i just know to much i dont know why)

i did it more, and more, and way more untill only half of my wrist are full of cuts, thats untill i heard foot steps. i drop my blade into the water and washed my arm off in the water then quickley pulling my sleve back down. as soon as i do i hear someone say

" whats a pretty girl like you doing here?"

i turned my head around to see who it was,he was wearing lime green and a smiley mask... WAIT IS THAT DREAM?!?!?
oh no i dont want him to do anything so just be nice... okay?? i thought to myself.

he sat down next to me and looked at me, waiting for me to answer.

" im just injoying my life... ig" i said looking at him

"you guess, whats wrong??" he asked looking at me once more.

why is he talking to me? he doesnt even know me? i thought, but i kept answering, i had no one to walk to anyways.

"my lifes just...bad, its nothing to worry about, i dont even know you so its not like you care." i said scoffing at the end

"well, the names dream" he said giving his hand to me

i look at him and hesitate before giving him my hand back and shaking it.

"im yn" i said looking at his mask. i couldnt see his face but i knew he was smiling.

" so whats wrong yn?" he said

"uhm well, its kinda personal, i have no friends, my mums gone and the other 3 im not comfortable saying... sorry" i said.

"im so sorry thats happened to you, ill be your friends dont worry" he said looking at me

why was he being so nice???

"uhm sure ig your my friend now" i said chuckling at the end

" well yn, it was very nice meeting you, maybe we will see eachother again, untill then, see ya" he said getting up and walking away.

that was very akward..

i walked home after he left, the whole time i was walking i couldnt stop thinking of dream. why was he being so nice? why did he come and talk to me?

by the time i was done thinking i was home.

i walk in too see that my dad still wasnt home. he was probably at the bar having sex with some chick. it was around 2:36pm.

i was planing to run away, get my own house, job and friends. i saved up over $12000 already.

i got in the shower and once i got out it was 3:00, i hear the door slam...hes home.

i ran to my room and get dressed, brush my hair again and tidey uped the room by 3:30.

"YNNNNNNNN'

"yes sir?"

"COME HERE, NOW!!!!!!" he yelled

i ran downstairs to him

"make me food" he slurred

"ok, coming right up" i said watching him sit on the couch with a bottle of beer.

" MAKE ME POPCORN" he yelled turning on the tv

"ok, got it" i said not talking back because i didnt wat to get hit.

i gave him a bowl of popcorn as he watched tv

"now get the fuck out of here, you useless bitch" he yelled taking a sip of beer.

i walk back to my room and stay on my phone. its been a couple hours later and still hadnt heard anything from my dad.

it was now 8:46

i went down stairs to check on him.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING DOWN HERE, BITCH?????"

"uhm sorry, ill go back up-"

"COME HERE NOW!!!!"

i go to him and he punches my in my eye and kicks my thigh, i had a bruise in both places.

he grabes a beer bottle and smashes it on my head, making a cut down my eye and across my nose

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NOW!" he yelled

i ran upstairs

i have to leave this house now, im running away tonight...

i pack my bags and go out my window

i run and run and run for 5 mins until i stoped infront of a forest.

i needed a place to stay for the night, plus i had blood, tears, beer and sweat all over my face. i walk a bit into the woods and find a tree to sleep against. i put some blankets down and cover up.

i then softly fall asleep to the sound of wind...

LETS GOOOO!!! first chapter. not all of the chapters are gonna be this long some of them are short idrk.
i hoped you injoyed, next chapter out soon (words 1044)