We Won War...

YN POV:

"well hello dream"

"hello wilbur"

what the fuck was this? a meet and greet?

" i puppose you havnt givin me nor schlatt our payments. well not that it matters with schlatt but i want my payment." he said with a deep tone.

wilbur was a nice boy i didnt think he could be put at war?

"well have fun trying to get it. i belive i owe you...nothing" and with that punz shot an arrow and all hell broke loose. i started running like everyone eles. shit, i have NO idea where they were going. as i was running i seen someone shooting arrows at me.

a dude with orange hair and ears. a hybrid? who the hell is that? i ran to the woods near a tree and seen another person, i didnt know who they were either but i started shooting at them. he had curly hair and glasses...

i ran back out if the woods still shooting at him from afar. untill i heard something from behind me. i turn around to see that damn furry again. he swung his sword at me and hit me right in my chest plate. he was infront of me as the curly haired dude was behind me. i was traped... as they tryed to punch me i kicked behind me making the curly haired dude fall back then i punched the...furry? i started to run and thought, maybe i didnt get enough training???

i ran over near the other end of the field to see tommy and tubbo together. i grab my bow and arrow and shot near them, im not gonna hit them because they are my friends but at least seem convincing. untill something hit me from the back. that fucking furry. i swung my sword back at him and we were going back and fourth letting our swords hit and cling. i then looked over and seen george fighting tommy as tubbo ran off. then i looked the other way and seen sapnap fighting the curly haired dude. as i wasnt looking he cut my arm, ow.

TOMMYS POV:

"wait yn is here" i heard tubbo say as we drank potions. i look over to see her shooting at us but missing on purpose. why?

"why is she missing us on purpose?" i asked him.

"maybe she doesnt wanna hurt us?" he said

"we shouldnt hurt her either then" i said

i seen george running over to me and tubbo

"TUBBO RUN!" i yelled, he then ran off

YN POV:

i was still fighting with him. i take the sword with his and pushed it back making him fall on his ass. as i was about to move he grabed his sword and swung at my ankles making me fall.

he got on top of me and just started punching me over and over again. my nose and lip were bleeding. with all the strength i had i pushed him off me me. i had blood all over me so i couldnt really see so i started swing my sword anywhere.

by the sound of it, it hit him a lot and pretty hard. i looked up to see his bloody face with cuts on it, i felt bad, hes just a kid so i ran off. someone started shooting at me again. i look over to see...niki?

NIKI POV:

i seen fundy fighting someone but then they started running away so i shot at them until it hit there arm then they turned around...yn??? what was she doing here? as fundy ran after her, i see wilbur walking up to me.

"hey have you seen dream?" he asked out of breath.

"no, why?" i asked

"he ran way from me"

"i think hes probably looking for tommy or something" i said

"oh" he said in responce

"hey did you know yn was going to be here?" i asked