Thank you. I'm sorry.

hey so all of you guys know about the last chapter. I've been thinking I may not be making this book anymore bc LOTS of people are out of the dsmp faze and there has been a lot going on.

yes I heard about the Shelby and Wilbur and also Alice lps and Niki and lots of other things that has happened with wilbur

and I heard a lot about George as well and I just want to say that I suport caitibugzz a lot but I also think that genuinely George did not know anything about her and I do think that he is sorry. I think that at the time she was okay with it but now that she realizes, he might have regretted it.

all of this drama is making me upset so here is what I'm doing. Im not in the dsmp faze anymore but I still like Minecraft and the Minecraft creators. so I'm taking down and selling all of my tommyinnit stuff and lmanburg stuff or I'm throwing it away. I'm not against tommy or the other side of the dsmp at it I just hate looking at it and it reminds me of all that has happened. idk about Wilbur. I really really like his music. I will keep listening to his music. I don't want people telling me that I support him. what he did was very very wrong I I do hope that he gets the help he needs and hopefully Shelby, Niki, and Alice, get the appolagy that they deserve as well. I'm still going to like the dtk. but there is a problem. I don't think that Karl and sapnap want to be friends with George and dream. they are all firends ik but what sapnap said and how he's staying in LA rights now. and there also hasn't been and karlnap recently as well. and Mr beast edited George out of his videos so idk about that but I do know I'd that I will try to whatch dtk as much as I can and I hope that everything gets cleared up as well.

this has been a VERY VERY hard topic to talk about. I know that I said that I will never talk a bout leaving this phantom. the dsmp will ALWAYS be in my heart and forever will be. this book started a year and a half ago. this book journey has meant the most to me. I would always brag about this book to my family and stuff. an I am very sad that this book will now be leaving my heart. it has just been really hard for me to keep updating this book. so I wanted to say thank you all so much for all of the nice comments and love and votes that this book has. I love you all so very very much.

maybe in the future and when everything clears up, I will do some little updates of YN and dreams future life lol so make sure not to archive this book yet!

I really don't know what to do in life anymore, this faze has been her for 2 years now. and every day I think about what I'm gonna do. all I do is play Fortnite and whatch TikTok lol. so this summer is gonna be hard. lol these 2 years I've also ALWAYS been on Wattpad. it was an everyday thing so now I have nothing to do. there is nothing good to read on here lol. I'm gonna miss coming on this app everyday lol. maybe I'll keep making short mini books.

if you guys have any suggestions on what I should do bc I have nothing sense the dsmp is done and what to do over the summer PLEASE TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. thank you!

again

thank you all so much for this book journey.

I will always love you guys.

if anyone wants to stay in touch here are some of my socials. I actually deleted my snap off of that one chapter bc people kept adding me lol so. here some of my others. and yes I guess you can say that is is basically is a face reveal. please don't hate and be mean. I you have something bad to say don't say it at all!

Instagram: morganwasnotfound

TikTok: morganwasneverfound

Twitter: winkie_tv

also dont worry I'm going to make more books in the future about like sapnap and Karl or what every you guys want me to do.

until then, Morgan signing out!