well see in a week...

YN POV:

ugh, my head.

i sit up.

im in the room. blood still all over me from fighting.

where are the boys?

"oh yn, your up" i see dream walking to me

"what happened?" i asked

"you uh, passed out"he said, "lets go clean you up"

we walked to the bathroom, in there were sapnap and george. george was trying to get the arrow out of his arm.

"ow you little fucker, be carful" i heard sapnap

"sorry" he said back

"hey, look here love" dream said in a low and calm tone.

i turn my head back to him. he had a cloth in his hand.

he started to dab my my eye and lip from hip punching it. then he moved down to my leg that had a cut from sapnaps sword.

"ouch"

"sorry" he said looking up at me. he looks back down cleaning my leg.

i usually wear biker shorts that hid scars on my thighs so all they could see was a bit of my thighs, knees and down. soon im going to stop on my thighs if im going to keep wearing shorts.

"all you have to do is jump in the shower and youll be clean, then come to me and ill put bandages on, but for now, wait untill sapnap and george are done" he says and walks out.

i walk out and look for patches. "meow" i heard as i was walking. i looked back and see patches rubbing against my leg. i pick her up and bring her to the room dream was in

dream was looking in the mirror at his back, i look to and see a huge bruise, it was from when i tackled him to the ground.

"dream?" i said as patches jumped out of my arms and walks to dream.

"oh, hey" he says putting his shirt down. i walk to him

"can i see?" i ask him. he pulls his shirt back up showing his back and abs. i look at his body untill i see the bruise.

i pull my hand out to touch it, my cold hand touches his back.

"tsk" he growled. i pull my hand from his back. "you should stay in bed untill it goes away, you shouldnt be working all day, itll get worse"

"No, im perfectly fine" he says pulling his shirt back down

"Please, its gonna get worse, you cant do war with a bruised back, now go lay down, ill bring you a healing potion. stay in bed until you feel better" i said and walked out to get stuff for the potion. why does he do this to himself? he knows hes hurt and that he could do something about it but he doesnt, why?

once i get the stuff, i make the potion.

1 water bottle

1 nether wart

1 glistering melon

i walk to the room and see him laying down with patches.

i guess i was only passed out for half an hour because george was finaly done getting that arrow out of his arm and it was raining even worse than it was when we were fighting.

"here lift you head up and drink this" i said handing him the bottle. he drank it and bubbles showed up around him.

his eyes looked a little droopy, he was tired. "you should go to sleep" i said covering him and patches up.