getting to understand.

YN POV

i wake up to see a man sitting in a chair at a desk.

"H-hello?" i say with a tiered and confused voice

"Oh your awake, here have some breakfast" he says showing me a plate of food

ew. im not eating. im good. i dont need it...

"um, no thanks" i said pushing the plate out of my face. "why am i here? why didnt you let me be?" i started asking him.

"You didnt look to good, so now your staying here" he said

"Like kidnapping me?" i said with a scoff

"w-well no, were friends now. so if you want, go take a shower, im sure you have clothes in your bag, and ig you can walk around. but whatever you do, DONT go to lmanberg." he said.

"okay... wheres the bathroom" i asked

"down the hall" he said

i walked down the hall, when i do, i see techno walk in dreams room. they started to talk, i wondered what they were saying. oh well. i then jump in the shower. when i got out i decided to wear a crop top and some baggy jeans bc it was hot out. i walk back to the room to brush my hair.

"oh your back! have fun on your walk!" he said then waved bye.

"thanks" i said walking to the front door. i realized techno left, maybe he had things to do...

when i walk out the door i feel the breeze, and start walking. it was calming, untill i heard a child screaming. i look to my side, i see a blonde boy running away from bees, and a brown haired boy. the he stops.

"who are you?" he asked

i started to walk towards him.

"hi, im yn, im new" i said with a smile

"oh, welcome yn. want me to show you around?" he asked, i nodded and all three of us stared walkinf around the whole country. we stoped meeting a few people. someone named wilbur and niki, i like nihachu, she was a nice person to talk to. but after that we were done, and i had been out for like... 4 hours now, what if dreams worried about me? just as i thought that i see a smile mask fast walking towords us, she pushes both of the boys away from me and yanks my wrist ans dragging me,

ouch. OMG I FORGOT MY ARMS, ALL 5 OF THEM SEEN MY ARMS.

"oww, what are you doing dream? i was having fun..." i said, he stoped and looked down at me. i couldnt see it, but i knew he was VERY mad.

"1, i told you to not go to lmanberg 2, its late in the afternoon 3, you didnt even eat yet" he said and started walking.

"y-yes i did, i ate while i was here" i said. i wasnt lieing, wilbur got me a muffin at nihachus bakery.

"but still, i want you home" he said

when we got home he took me to his room.

"do you want a hoodie to cover your arms?" he asked as he took of his mask.

OH SHIT, MY ARMS

i look down to so i didnt have to aciddentaly see his face.

he walked over and lifted my chin up.

"you gonna answer?" he asked with his green eyes looking in mine.

"uh-uh-uhm i-i" i studered, looking at his face.

god was he pretty. i couldnt even talk. i got snapped out of gaze when he give me a hoodie.

"t-thank you dream" i said. he looks back.

"your welcome yn" he said and sits at his desk. "Yk you should get sleep, its been a long day" he says getting right back up.

i lay in his bed, facing the wall. i feel the bed tip down as dream get on. i feel a pair of arms around my waist, then up to my arms, he grabed my arm and started tracing the scars....

i got so many butterflies... and softly fell asleep in his arms.

THANK YOU SM FOR ALL THE READS SO FARRRRR. srs, i love you all sm. have a good day. new chapter soon!!!!

words: 710