oh dream...

"YN?" someone said.

I look Infront of me and see schlatt in a van slump over on what i think is a couch.

"uhm, I think he's dead guys" someoneles said

what. the. fuck. just . happened?

"lets go" dream said and took my hand.

The whole walk home was just silent before he started talking again.

"uhm so I think he may of had a heart attack. But at least we don't have to deal with him anymore, right?" he said

I just started into space. "yea, right." I said as we walked in.

I was tired and really didn't feel like doing anything to I went to bed thinking about what happened.

a couple of minutes later dream walks in.

"uhm, YN?" dream said. I sit up in bed and stare at him as he gets closer.

"yea?" I said back "what's wrong are you okay?" I asked again. he was pale and he cheeks were red.

"YN, You know I love you right?" he says making my face go red as well. "Uhm I guess" i said standing up out of the bed.

he then takes his hand below my chin and takes my head forward. he places his lips on mine lightly. I didn't know what to think. then he let go.

"well I've loved you sense I've met you when you went on that stupid little walk." he said. "Dream, I've always had this feeling that I didn't know. I never knew what it was. untill I realized I love you too" I then said

I smashed my lips into his as he layed me on the bed, not letting our lips leave from eachothers. he slowly took of my top while moving his lips to my neck.

TIME SKIP BC I DONT FEEL LIKE DETAILING IT RN>>>>>

After we were all done we layed next to eachother with my head of his chest.

"YN?"

"yes?"

"I love you"

"Oh dream"

look at the next chapter if you all are confused. thank you!