wierd?

i woke up to a strange noise outside, it was scraching on the door. i decided to see what it was, it was 6 in the morning i needed to get up anyway. i went to get up but dreams arm was around me, i blushed a bit then moved his arm so he didnt wake up. i went to the door and opened it, it was a baby kitten, i lokked around to see if anyone droped it off, nothing, i picked up the kitten and took a closer look, it had an injured paw and it was dirty, i decided to get dressed then go to the bathroom, i gave the kitten a bath, when i was done, i took a look at her paw, it was only a cut so i wraped it with a patch. while i was wraping her foot dream walked in.

"what the hell is that!" he asked

"its a kitten" i said with a smile

"when the fuck did you get that!" he asked again

"it was outside" i said

"i thought i said you wernt aloud to go outside" he said a bit mad
i didnt wanna say anything back because i didnt want him to be even more mad, so i said "well she has a patch on her foot so ill call herrrr.... patches. her name is patches" i said as i picked her up to show dream.

"aw shes acually cute" he said grabing her out of my arms

he puts her down and goes to me. he gives me a hug, whats up with him, thats odd.

"whats up with the hugs big man? thought you didnt like em?" i said hugging him back

"i like your hugs" he says and lets go of me, he walked to his room to get dressed.

DREAMS POV:

i walk to my room, and get dressed still wondering how the hell she got a cat, in the woods? oh well, it was kinda cute anyways.

the way she looked at me, gave me butterflies, shes really pretty, sapnap says she hot, on the other hand george says shes cute, speaking of my friends there coming over today... SHIT... there coming over, yn hasnt evem met them yet, oh no. well... this is gonna be weird.

"hello?" i heard yn say, who was she talking to?

"hey mamas" i hear a man say

"hello!" i heard another

i walked to yn to see who she was talking to.

"sapnap? george?" i said thinking they wouldnt be here so early.

"oh, hey dream" sap said

"hey dreamyyyy" george said witha long y.

"uh, yn, this is sapnap, and george" i said looking at her as she hold the cat, god, is she ever gonna let that cat go?

"hey sapnap." she said shaking his hand. he shook her hand back as he looks at her weirdly.

"hi george" she said trying to shake his hand, but he didnt give his hand to her. weird

"uhm, ok" i said " so sapnap and george, were here because of jschlatt, he wants what he is supposed to get back, baisically for me to pay him back but he did nothing to desereve it soooo, we might have to start a war.... but for a good reason, we also have papers proving that we dont owe him anything, but he still wants to get payed back, im obvy not gonna let that happen...so boys, thats why we hav yn here. im going to train her to fight war with us, we already started training." i said looking at all of them.

yn looks at me like im crazy, ill have to talk to her about it tonight but for now, i have to talk to the boys.

"yn, can you go mining for some dimonds and gold as i talk to the boys? just make sure to come back before 6:30 pm and be carfull" i said giving her a backpack and a dimond pickaxe.

she looked at me and she was about to talk so i cut her of before she did.

"go, now" i said very sturn. she looked at me then got her shoes on and walked out the door, WITH THE CAT!!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH HER???? SHE CANT KEEP A CAT IN THE BACKPACK???

as she left george spoke up, "who the hell brings a cat with them?, and when the hell did you get a cat?" he said

"yn found it this morning, her name is patches, yn hasnt left her alone sence" i said

"holy hell, she fucking hot" sapnap said, i looked at him stupidly

"no, your not fucking her, dont even think about it" i said

"way to late, ive been thinking about it" he said, me and george looked at him in disgust

"anyways boys, lets sit and talk about this shall we?" i say while sitting down.

IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN OFFLINE A BIT, thank you all sooooo much for over 100 reads, it means so much, i love you all very much and hope you all are doing well, make sure to eat, have a good one, see ya<3