The Young Years: Chapter 25

February 7th, 2015
Friday and Saturday u don't hear a word from Kyle but it's ok cause that's mean I have a weekend to my self so I Deiced to spend it in the best way I can getting my nails done, enjoying sleeping in late and a hot bath with lavender candles.it was perfect. I also tried an exotic tea which was really good.
On Sunday I went to the movies with Kaya, Kaitlin, and Stephanie just the girls. When I get back I was 6:30 and u was tired. when I got up to my room I saw a knee length blue dress with lace at the skirt it was so pretty. but y was it here. Next to it was a note "where me and then look out the window" I look out the window and see light blue rose petals leading downs a path.
I put on the dress and do some quick makeup touch up.
I go to my back yard and follow the path. I hope the path leads me somewhere cause these teal heels were killing me. I turn a corner where I see Kyle standing in a black, tux with a white undershirt and a matching blue tie.
He stand next to a blue table with too chairs and a burning candle in the middle the table is set and behind that is a white gazebo with flowers wrapping around it. lavender and light blue flowers of all kinds. there are also 5 violinist in full black playing music more beautiful than life. One of them is Kaitlin and she is smiling so brightly.
I slowly walk towards Kyle hoping and praying this isn't a dream. I finally reach him and I he grabs both of my hands.
"How what Kyle" I say with sparkles in my eyes
"Happy 9 mouths"
That's right it was 9 mouths ago on a Sunday he said he liked liked me.
"How did u do this"
"Work money. sorry i didn't talk to u for 2 days"
"That's fine I got some time to myself"
He laughs and guides me to one of the chairs and slides me in Kyle goes on the other side.
"So what's on the menu"
"Seafood spaghetti with non-alcoholic Champagne"
"No dessert"
"And apple pie with ice cream"
"Wow the menus seems half classy and have fun"
Another man in a black shirt and pants comes pouring nonalcoholic champagne in my glass he does the same for Kyle then drops a cherry in it I thank him.
"Kyle this is amazing I can't believe u did this all for me"
"You are the reason I love the day, I praise the night. the reason I wake up and see the sun.you are brighter than the stars and sweeter than a cup cake"
I tear comes down my check. he is my everything and I love him so much. I look at him every day and know I want to be with him. I look at him and know he is different know he is the reason I can smile and breath. Kyle is my crush, my boyfriend, my everything.
"Sofia"he hesitates as if what he is about to say something "I love u" he sighed
"I love u too Kyle"
When we finished eat he brought out the apple pie with ice cream classic Kyle.
"looks good" I said "but" I took a little bit of ice cream on my fingers and whipped it on his nose "it looks better on you"
he took a little and whipped the cold cream on my nose "same with you"
I whipped it off and sat right on his lap and laughed.
After Apple pie the Kaitlin and the violinist started playing a slower version of UMA THURMAN by the fall out boys. that's my favorite song. Kyle takes off his coat . I stood up and Kyle got up taking my hand guiding me to the gazebo.
He place one hand around my waist and another on in my hand during it up to a diagonal position. I place my only free hand around his waist holding him close to me.
He began rocking my back and forth. then sliding around he circles. he pulled me and spun me around. he eyes sparkle. they were beautiful. and he was perfect he was what I need in this crazy messed up world I needed him now and forever.
I then wrapped my right leg around his and lifted my left into the air pointing it straight. I use all the strength in his leg to support me.i then drop it down. he opens his mouth to gasp
"What was that"
"I love tango"
"That hot"
"Not as hot as you"
We go back to position. he slides me right. I straighten my shoulder. I slide a foot in between his legs then push back lifting my body off the ground tapping my foot on my hand. I then land again. Kyle's spins me again.
The violinist start to play whistle by Flo Rida at a much much much slower pace. it's actual sounds better than the original.
He put he hands around my waist holding my closet to him then ever before. I'm shorter than him so it takes me a second to bring my arms around his neck. I rest my head on his shoulders. I listen to his heart. it beats slowly and softly. he rock back and forth turning in circles it's so graceful.
He dips me. I look into the deepest part of his eyes and all I see is Kyle. the boy who I never thought I would fall for until I saw him. for so long I look at the danger bad boy kind but once I took a peck at a good boy I fell head over heals.
He lifts me bring me closer to his lips. he kisses my lips. this time felt different. I felt like a bolt of electricity went straight through me. I could taste his spearmint breath.i clutched his hair. I felt the sticky hair gel but I also felt the softness of it.
He kissed me longer than usually. I guess you could at this moment we were marking out. I didn't know how long we were kissing for but I did know I never wanted to stop. he was a fantastic kisser.
He pulls away. I look at my watch it was time for me to leave. "goodnight" I say
"I will miss you Sofia"
"It's just a night I will see u tomorrow"
"I love you Sofia"
"Love you too Kyle" u kiss him on the check and run off.
I was the happiest person in the world I love Kyle I loved him. I just wanted to climb the tallest mountains and scream I LOVE KYLE SILVA