𝟎𝟖

" — 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌! : 𝐝 𝐞 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐠 𝐞 𝐝
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟖 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 "

- Ashley Miller -

- Ashley Miller -

"Tatum this skirt looks like a belt!" I yelled at her once I looked at myself in the mirror. "It looks sexy!" She complained but I grabbed a pillow and threw it at her. "Your fucking insane this is basically screaming fuck me now I'm a slut." I told her as I started to look through more clothes. Tate and I were deciding on what to wear to the party tonight and I was struggling like I always did.

I was far to indecisive to be taken anywhere.

Whereas the blonde girl already had decided on what to wear and was currently doing her make up whilst giving me ideas on what to wear. "What about this?" I asked her as I took out a pair of matching denim jeans and a button up which was slightly cropped. Tatum's eyes almost popped out their sockets. "That will look make you look like the hottest girl there." She explained. Satisfied with the outfit I went into the bathroom and got changed as quickly as I could considering we were already running late. Sidney called Tatum before hand saying that she wasn't coming to the party as she had some homework to catch up on however, the two of us knew that since Billy and her broke up, she didn't want to be seen in public just yet.

Once I was dressed I came running out the bathroom whilst putting one of my shoes on. "We have literally five minutes." Tatum stated as she got up. "How do I look?" She asked and a massive smile appeared on my lips, the blonde wore a yellow turtle neck top which was also cropped and a orange tie-dyed skirt which complimented her skin beautifully. "Like a fucking goddess." I complimented whilst brushing my already straightened hair. "Tate and Ashley we need to get going!" A rushed Dewey could be heard from downstairs. "Coming Dewey!" Her sister replied as she quickly looked at herself in the mirror and grabbed my hand and yanked me out of her room.

"You two look nice." Dewey commented which caused the two of us to smile. "Thanks Dewey but we don't wanna be late Stu would literally kill me." Tatum stated as she grabbed the two plastic bags filled with snacks, I also grabbed the other two plastic bags which were filled with the same things as hers. The three of us left the Riley's house and made our way to Dewey's cop car. Tatum knew I didn't feel safe so she told her older brother to keep an eye on the party the whole time and surprisingly he agreed. Once the car started I quickly put on my seatbelt and a smile rested on my lips, I loved going to parties, it was a thing I went to rarely because of my dad but since he was out of town I took this opportunity and hoped to have as much fun as I could.

Chewing on the minty gum that rested in my mouth I could feel my heart beat faster and faster as we got closer to the house. I never told Tatum what happened the night Billy and Stu came over to mine, she would hate me if she found out. Luckily I blamed the hickey on Nick who came back a few days ago but we never got the chance to meet, unfortunately, because he claimed he was always busy doing something.