𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

" — 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌! : 𝐝 𝐞 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐠 𝐞 𝐝
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 | 𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 "

- Stu Macher + Billy Loomis -

Billy licked his chapped lips as he watched Ashley sleep soundly in her bed, Stu was stood next to him as he also peered through the window which was the only thing separating the two of them from the defenceless girl. "We could just slit her throat." Stu whispered to the boy who had a devilish grin on his lips. "No Stu, I have a better plan for her." Billy replied. "I want her to feel pain." The boy stated as he ran his fingers through his dirty blonde hair. "So do I man, I want her to die screaming our names." The taller boy spoke as he stuck his long pink tongue out.

The duo had been stalking the girl, Ashley Miller, for the past five months. It was hard considering they were hiding from the public eye all this time and the police always being on their tails.

Billy and Stu had been taking notes of Ashley's behaviour over these months, they watched her every time she laid in her bed and cried, all the times she was on call with Randy, or when she would be watching movies with him. The two noticed that Ashley and Randy had been getting rather closer for their liking and were planning to get the girl back for escaping and running away from them.

It pained Billy, knowing that she escaped their grasp, they were so, so close but it also made him happy. It made Stu and Billy mad, off their head, but they both felt ecstasy run through their poisoned black blooded veins knowing that this new game of cat and mouse was going to be even worse than the first one.

They were going to make the girl experience things she never has before, she thinks the pain of loosing Tatum Riley was bad but just wait for this next wave of killings.

They will completely destroy her.

They watched as Ashley shifted around in her sleep, they could hear her faint mumbles, she was having a nightmare. It was a thing that occurred regularly after the incident at Stu Machers party.

"Look at her, crying in her sleep." Billy spoke as his eyebrows furrowed. "She looks beautiful crying." Stu whispered as he grinned. "Just wait a few more months Ashley, you'll regret running away from us." Billy mumbled. "Yeah, you would've wished we killed you quickly." Stu added. "She will be ours Stu, all ours." Billy whispered as he jumped off the roof, landing on his feet, Stu following close behind.

She will be ours.

Ours.

-