𝟎𝟗

" — 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌! : 𝐝 𝐞 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐠 𝐞 𝐝
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟗 | 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭 "

- Ashley Miller -

- Ashley Miller -

"Tate! Come on, Tate we need to get going." I yelled up the staircase but got no response. I hadn't seen Tatum for the past hour and I was getting nervous. Turning on my heel to see Stu who was waving everyone a goodbye I let out a sigh. "Do you know where she is?" I asked, running my fingers through my brunette hair. "Nah, I haven't seen her." Stu answered. Turning around I let out a hum trying to figure out where she was. "Bah!" A loud voice came from behind me which caused me to almost have a heart attack. Turning around instantly I was met by Billy who was catching his breath. "Oh, Billy hey." I mumbled whilst playing with the sleeves of the denim shirt. "Billy, hmm what are you doing here?" Stu asked, clearly lying, he exactly knew why Billy was here. "I was hoping if we could talk to Ash alone." Billy answered as he rested his body against the door frame.

"You know if Tatum sees you here she'll draw blood." I told Billy, the blonde girl didn't have a liking to the boy anymore since he came to my house the night I was attacked, she said that she had a bad gut feeling about him. "Let me tell you what, we can go to my parents room, so we can talk." Stu paused as he clasped his hands together. "And whatever." He added and I was taken aback by what he was signalling. "Subtly Stu, you should look it up." Billy spoke shaking his head side to side slightly in disappointment. A smile rested on my face as I shifted my gaze between the two boys. "No it's okay, we do need to talk." I told the two, turning on my heel I started to make my way upstairs but heard Billy elbow Stu right in the stomach.

-

Sat on the only bed in the room, Stu leaned himself against one of the walls whereas Billy paced back and forth. Silence filled the room and it started to get awkward considering the events that occurred last night. "So.. uhm." I spoke, trying to make conversation, but I didn't know where to start. "So." Billy answered as he sat down on the bed next to me. "I'm sorry for making out with you, considering you had a boyfriend." The boy stated but I cut him off. "No Billy, I-I'm sorry I was the one who did it first." I told him but this time Stu spoke up. "Honestly it was my idea at first." The tall boy spoke as he made his way and sat next to me.

The two looked at me, not in a weird way, more of a comforting expression. "I'm scared." I told the two honestly, considering that there was a killer after me, I had every right to be. "And I'm scared that I'll turn out like her you know, my mom." I explained, I could feel my voice cracking but I cleared my throat. "And I know it doesn't make sense." I added. I doubt the two would understand what I was trying to say because all I was doing was ranting about the things that were clogged up in my mind. "No it does." Billy whispered as he ran his fingers through his hair to keep it out of his face. "Hm, it's like Jody Foster in the Silence Of The Lambs when she keeps having flashbacks of her dead father." Stu stated, shifting my gaze over to him I opened my mouth to speak. "But this is life, this isn't a movie." I told him. "Sure it is Ash." Billy spoke up. "It's all a movie." Stu added. "It's all one big great movie." Billy stated as his hand slowly raised up to my face and embraced my cheek. "Only that you can't pick your genre." Stu spoke as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled himself closer to me.