𝟏𝟎

" — 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌! : 𝐝 𝐞 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐠 𝐞 𝐝
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎 | 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐲 "

- Ashley Miller -

- Ashley Miller -

Oh god.

Standing up from the concrete floor I felt my entire body go numb. My heartbeat fastened as I saw Tatum's dead body lodged into the pet door of the garage. Tears swelled up in my eyes that couldn't look away from what was in front of me. My body went cold as many memories fled my brain, this was my fault, I agreed to come, the killer followed me and because of that Tatum, my best friend, was dead. My breath hitched multiple times as I started to feel light headed at the awful sight.

I needed to run.

But my legs weren't doing what my brain was telling them to do.

Finally getting myself to look away I decided to run, run like I never had before. Turning on my heel I bolted from the back of the house to the front in hopes to find Dewey or anyone for that matter. "Ashley!" A familiar voice spoke from behind me, spotting an injured Randy I started to back away from him. "Randy?" I mumbled but it was loud enough for him to hear. As Randy grew closer and closer I backed up more into the house, spotting a gun on the floor, which I assumed was Dewey's, I grabbed it. "Ashley! Jesus we got to get the fuck out of here!" Randy yelled as he limped over towards me.

Pulling the gun up I pointed it at him. "Stop right there!" I shouted at him and he listened, instantly freezing in the position he was in. "Don't shoot me! I found Tatum, she's dead, I think Stu did it." Randy explained but I gritted my teeth at the mention of her death, spotting Stu run towards us I pointed the gun at him. "Stay back Stu!" I yelled. "Don't listen to him Ashley! He killed my Tatum." Stu cried out as the two of them got closer. Randy was running away from Stu whereas I was running away from the both of them. Stu grabbed Randy by the arm and threw him away from the porch and onto the driveway. "Ashley, please give me that gun, give me that gun Christ man!" Stu reached out from me but I kept my gun pointed at him as he got closer.

Randy stood up from the floor and limped his way towards us again. "He did it! He did it!" Randy kept on saying, the two of them pointed fingers at each other continuously. "Please I didn't do anything please!" Randy cried out loud, I could see tears forming in his eyes, glancing back over to Stu who was giving me the same look I swallowed the saliva in my mouth. "Fuck you both!" I shouted as I stepped foot inside the house and slammed the door shut in the two boys' face. Quickly locking the door I heard Randy call my name repeatedly the two banged on the door and shouted muffled things. "Go away!" I yelled as I grasped the gun in my hand tightly.