Chapter 7: Scare

~~Stuart~~

I'm still asleep but something is stirring me awake as soon as I hear the sizzling of bacon being placed and the scent of the bacon greasy goodness goes up my nostrils, I leap out of bed as if it were on fire and race down the stairs not even glancing back to see what time it is.

I see my dad, the Sheriff of Beacon Hills, Noah Stilinski, cooking the greasy bacon goodness as I sit at our circle table eagerly waiting, he turns around and shouts "Holy Mother! Stuart!! What in the world are you doing there just sitting in the dark . . . . How long have you been sitting there anyway; You scared the crap out of me."

I look at him and answer "I'm sitting here because this is the spot where we eat, I've been here for about two minutes if that and sorry I scared the crap out of you that wasn't my intention, my intention was to eat breakfast but that definitely was a good appetizer, but I would prefer to have the main course . . . Please and thank you."

That's when I hear footsteps start coming from my left, I realize Stiles is coming down the stairs and it is confirmed by a voice "Hey Dad, Hey Stuart, is it too late to join the party." Dad and I both laugh.

I announce, "Hey sleepy head with you every day is a party so no, you're just in time, so welcome and make yourself at home." This time Stiles and Dad start laughing so I eventually start laughing too.