Chapter 9: Wolf Out

~~Stuart~~

We just pulled into the parking lot of the school. We both get out at the same time and close the doors in unison while Stiles goes to the back of the jeep to get our bags out.

I hear the sound of a loud motor turning into the parking lot, and I'm met with Scott as he pulls up beside Stiles Jeep, just then Stiles comes up to me while tossing me my backpack. I slip it over my head, so it sits on my left shoulder and hangs by my waist.

Scott removes his helmet, and we watch as he comes up to us saying "Hey guys." I nod and the three of us walk together inside the building and I'm met with the smells and hearing everything. It's hard to focus on the conversation as I hear everyone around me talking to their friends, siblings or whoever is nearby.

I start to breathe harder as it starts to overwhelm me to the point of running away and I run straight to the boy's locker room as I start to feel hot. I go right to the shower taking my shirt off as I approach the shower, I toss my bag off me then I toss my shirt aside turning the water on and I just stand under the cool water letting it run down my back and shoulders.

I hear someone enter the room and I know it's Scott and Stiles. I concentrate on breathing to help myself calm down and once I feel the warmth leave, I turn the water off saying still breathing heavy "I just couldn't concentrate . . . or focus . . . it was like . . . I was having . . . a panic attack. I couldn't breathe."

I look at them and Stiles steps up to me saying "It's okay. Are you okay now?" I nod and answer "I think so." He nods at me, and Scott says "Maybe you should take a sick day. Just for today so that way we don't have to worry about you wolfing out and killing someone."

My eyes widen and I breathe out a stuttering breath as my brain thinks "Kill someone . . . No, I couldn't . . . I won't . . . I can't. I . . . I." I start to freak out and I start to hyperventilate I feel the heat again the more freaked out I get the more the heat grows.

It starts to take me over and I see Stiles back away a bit just as a sudden pain overwhelms me. I fall to the ground, and I look to see claws growing out of my fingertips.

The heat gets worse as well as the pain and I suddenly feel mad for no reason. I stand up glaring at Scott and Stiles. I roar at them, and Scott wolfs up growling placing Stiles behind him which just angers me more.

I growl and lunge at Scott who moves out of the way with Stiles. I turn around facing Scott as he moves away from Stiles I jump near Stiles and feeling protective, so I look towards Scott ready to attack when Stiles grabs my arm saying "It's okay. I'm fine. Scott won't hurt me. Calm down Stuart everything is okay."

I frown as I look at my hands and my hands start to shake as I realize I was going to kill Scott. I close my eyes breathing to try to calm myself down and after I feel the heat disappear, I slowly open my eyes, immediately I look at my hands to see my claws are gone.

I then look up at Scott and apologize "I'm sorry Scott . . . I . . . I . . had no control whatsoever. . . I'll go to the nurse saying I feel sick." I go to leave when a hand grabs my arm and I turn to Stiles, he tells me "I'll go with you, Scott make sure our teacher knows." Scott nods and Stiles and I leave for the nurse. While Scott leaves to our class.

~~mini timeskip~~

~~Stuart~~

Stiles and I leave the school going to his jeep, I say "Hey Sti." He looks at me as we go to get into the jeep and once in the jeep, he turns to me saying "Yeah Stuart."

I take a breath before admitting "I was about to kill Scott and . . . . If it wasn't for you, I probably would have . . . So . . . . Uh . . . Thanks."

Stiles smiles at me and nods telling me "That's what brothers are for." He starts the jeep, and we leave the school parking lot to go home.