Chapter 13: Protect

~~Stuart~~

We arrive at Scott's once again and as soon as we enter the house Scott closing the door behind me and after letting Stiles down, I turn to face Scott now angry "What the HELL!!! Is going on!!!" Scott looks down not meeting my rage filled eyes and says now looking directly at me with no fear "Okay. . . Long story short Stiles was possessed and then he wasn't. We trapped the Nogitsune but apparently he escaped so now we have to trap him again before he kills anyone."

I then blurt out "Why not kill him that way he'll never hurt or kill anyone anymore." Scott shakes his head no and retorts "No, no killing." I don't say anything, but I think to myself "I will kill him. He won't hurt or kill Stiles on my watch."

I turn to go out the door and I go fast so they can't stop me. The Oni point their swords on me but I put my hands up telling them "Take me to the Nogitsune. I want to tell him my answer."

They lower their weapons and grab me. Next thing I know I'm back home and I see the thing taking the form of my brother. I step up to him and I immediately wolf up attacking as I yell "YOU WILL NOT KILL MY BROTHER!!!!!"

I manage to grab him by the throat, and I squeeze tight as it gasps for air. I then release my grip and with my claws I attack him ripping him apart. I'm breathing heavily as the blood drips down my claws and to the floor and just then the door opens as I continue to stare at the creatures mutilated body that probably can't be considered a body but body parts.

I hear them slowly approach me and I look at them slowly. Scott's and Stiles' eyes widen looking at me. I wolf down and look at my brother telling him "It's better with him gone. He won't hurt or kill anyone ever again." Scott and Stiles remain quiet most likely not knowing what to say.

I don't care though as long as I'm here and a werewolf I will protect my brother from all the threats supernatural and not till the day I die.

                          ~~The 

                                              End~~