Chapter 11: Let me in

~~Stiles~~

We arrive at school and as Stuart and I walk in the first thing I notice is him standing at the entrance to the school making me tense up but when someone swings the door open, he's gone within a blink of an eye as if he was never there.

I snap out of my tense gaze and continue walking, catching up with Stuart. We enter the school going to our lockers when I hear his voice saying, "Let me in Stiles or else you'll regret it."

I look around to find the source, but I don't see him anywhere and I just shake my head deciding to put it aside of now. I close my locker grabbing what I need and start walking with Stuart beside me to class.

~~timeskip~~

~~Stiles~~

It's after school and it's time to go home. I'm waiting in the jeep for Stuart and I'm nervous that Void might show up so I'm tapping on the wheel. It's been a few minutes and I finally see Stuart, so I immediately start the jeep.

As soon as he enters the jeep I back out and start driving down the road towards home. Stuart and I exit the jeep and enter the house, but the lights are out. Stuart goes to turn the light on, but the switch doesn't work and my breath hitches in my throat realizing what's going on.

I go up to Stuart and grab his arm dragging him through the front door as he asks "Stiles? What's wrong?" I don't answer and just focus on going to the jeep to go to Scott's. I shove him in the jeep and race to my side getting in, I start the jeep. After I start the jeep as fast as I can I get out of the driveway and speed down the road to Scott's.

After a bit we arrive at Scott's, and I knock on the door. Scott answers "Hey Stiles, Stuart. What's going on?" Stuart tells him "I have no idea. Ask Stiles." He pushes past Scott and says, "I'll be in the living room sleeping on the couch." He leaves to the living room, and I enter grabbing Scott's arm dragging him to his room.

When we enter the room, I close the door and tell him "Void's back." Scott looks at me confused asking "How? What happened?" I answer "I don't know, but I've seen him around and when we got home it was dark and cold. The lights wouldn't work so that lead me to believe it was void and that he was in the house somewhere."

Scott thinks before telling me "Well if he is back . . . What does he want? Any ideas?" I tell my best friend who's more like a brother to me "He wants me to let him in. What he wants after that I don't know, probably to get revenge. I wish I had more to tell you, but there isn't a lot."

Scott comforts "It's okay Stiles. We'll figure this out . . . . But does Stuart know about Void." I inform him "No that's why I came here not wanting to risk it."

Scott then brings something up I didn't think about is my rush "What if he followed? What if he talks with Stuart pretending to be you."

My eyes widen at the thought and tell him "Can you go, see?" Scott nods going to his bedroom door, leaving. While I wait for him to come back.