𝙋𝙍𝘼𝙉𝙆

"Are---- Are you trying get me killed!?"

Fang narrowed his eyes and frowned at his elemental user friend. Despite the suicidal request, Boboiboy still kept his smile. It made Fang shiver.

"Come on, don't tell me you're backing out from a challenge?" Boboiboy smirked.

"I didn't say that!" Fang exclaimed. "I just value my life, thanks. You and I both know how they would react to a big announcement like that!"

"Don't worry, I won't let them lay a single finger on you. And I doubt they'd harm you since you're my friend!" Despite the dino-capped boy's reassurance, Fang can't help but feel even more worried.

"If I die, I'm taking you with me."

"Fair enough."
,

,

,

,

,

,

,

,

"Hello Tanah!"

Tanah turned around, seeing his user wave at him, a warm smile gracing his face, accompanied by his shadow manipulator friend. Fang looked nervous which made Tanah wonder what's on his mind.

"Hello Original. Did you need something?"

"Actually, I---"

"Ori! You're here!"

Boboiboy stumbled due to the sudden contact coming from his back. Angin happily came running towards his user and gave him a back hug. Cahaya slowly trailing behind him, an annoyed expression on his face. Cahaya's presence made the wind elemental immediately seek protection from his user.

"Angin, you fool! Give me back my gloves!" Cahaya exclaimed angrily.

"Nu-uh!" Angin replied, hiding behind his user, essentially using him as a shield against the light elemental's growing wrath. Boboiboy sweatdropped while Fang merely shook his head.

"Cahaya! Don't call your brother that!" Tanah scolded, earning an eye roll from the said elemental.

Seeing that all three of his summoned elementals are present in the room, Boboiboy took the oppurtunity to lightly nudge the shadow manipulator, signaling him that the gig is about to start.

"I have something to say to you three."

This caught the elementals' attention. Tanah and Cahaya stared at him with raised brows while Angin tilted his head in curiousity.

"Yes, Original?" Cahaya questioned.

Taking a deep breath, Boboiboy looked at them with all the confidence he could muster.
.

.

.

.

"Fang and I are officially dating."
.....

....

...