𝙇𝙄𝙈𝘽𝙊 ; 𝙏𝙒𝙊

"Isn't this fun, Ori?"

"U-UFAN--- TOO HIGH! WE'RE TOO HIGH!!" Boboiboy exclaimed, holding onto the wind elemental tightly as he tried not to look down.

The two were currently roaming around Pulau Rintis at 4 in the morning.

Yes, you read that right. 4 in the fucking morning.

While Boboiboy enjoyed the morning breeze, he was worried whether he'll live to see another day. Taufan was a bit clumsy after all. Though he knows Tau wouldn't let anything happen to him, he doesn't want to be falling from such a height so early in the morning.

Boboiboy's heart rate keeps going up and down with every switch in direction Taufan did.

"Don't worry, Ori! I won't let you go, ever!" Taufan exclaimed cheerfully, his cheeky grin on his face.

Though hesitant, Boboiboy let himself sink into his elemental's arms, trusting his word.

Taufan was enjoying the moment, being able to take his user around, no restrictions.

He's always wanted to be able to do this.

Poor boy was always jelly whenever he'd see Hali or Gempa carry him like a princess, leaving him to watch in envy in the watch.

He was part of Trio Original too!

He had to step up his game and prove he can be on the same level as his more serious brothers. That he can be someone Boboiboy can rely on, have someone to talk to and just enjoy the moment.

With all these thoughts, Taufan felt his hoverboard slowing down. He opened his eyes, the feeling of the breeze had disappeared. Pulau Rintis was gone. He was left in the dark.

"Ori, where---" Taufan stopped midway, looking down to see no one in his arms. This made Taufan panic.

"Ori!? Ori! ORII!!" Taufan called out in panic, hovering around the endless void.

'I don't like this..'

'Someone please...'

'Hali... Gemgem...'

'Ori...'

Soft sobs escaped the wind elemental's lips.

'I don't wanna be alone.'

"Ori... *hic* don't leave me.." Taufan mumbled in his sleep, causing Gempa to look at his brother in worry.

"Tau, wake up!" Gempa attempted to wake his brother up by shaking him gently.

Gempa could see tears in the corner of the wind elemental's eyes. Whatever dream he was having, it definitely didn't last.

Whilst waiting for wind elemental to awaken, Gempa turned his gaze towards Solar, who seemed preoccupied with the threads.

Yes, threads.

Did you think there was only one thread connecting them all?

"All these threads have varying colors, how'd you even know which one to cut?" Solar wondered, examining each individual thread.