𝙎𝙀𝙇𝙁-𝙋𝙄𝙏𝙔

Are you just gonna sit there and wallow or are you gonna do something about it?

In an endless void space, Solar sat on the cold, blackened ground. His legs close to his chest and his head buried against his knees. After his pathetic attempt at defeating Retak'ka with one of his strong gamma blasts, he found himself back in his prison. Back to the very person he desperately tried escaping from.

He hated how stumped he was. How useless he'd become after having his freedom ripped away from him. How he was just sitting here and not doing anything!

Could he even do anything?

He felt locked to this space, despite no visible chains keeping him in place. His power reduced to mere sparks.

No, he couldn't do anything.

He was trapped.

That feeling left a bitter taste in his conscience. He felt frustrated with himself.

If he had just listened- maybe things would've been different...

Dammit... Do something, fool!

He slammed a fist against the floor, gritting his teeth in anger.

He was better than this. He knows he can be better than this. Yet...he's just sitting there, doing nothing but wallowing in sorrow.

He misses his counterparts.

Hali's short-temperedness. Taufan's cherry smile. Gempa's comforting presence. Blaze's idiocy (not really, but he misses the little chicken-head). Ais' bluntness. Duri's uplifting company...

Fight back! Get up, idiot!

Everything around him feels heavy. He could feel his power being drained. Gosh, how he hated this feeling of vulnerability...

Solar couldn't hear anything from the outside. The silence was defeaning.

What was going on outside?

What about Boboiboy?

He needs you, dammit! Get your ass up already!

Would the others be able to withstand Retak'ka's attacks? Halilintar's strong..! He can take it!

Hali can only do so much, you know this.

He's only got my powers. He can't beat all six of them!

Have you forgotten what he did a century ago?

No...I...

Most of the original users died trying to stop that madman of an alien from taking away their elemental powers. He wouldn't hesitate to kill Boboiboy for the same reason.

I won't let that happen!

Then why do you keep still? Why do you not take action?

Why wasn't he taking action?

"I can't leave..." Solar murmured. "I can't even produce anything but sparks of energy.."

He tried. He tried everything he could. This wasn't the first time he's been in this situation.

He just couldn't.

Yes you can.

"I can't.."

You can. You don't want to-

"I can't!" Solar yelled out. "I've tried..everything! I can't get out of this place! I can't use my powers! I CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!"

His voice echoed across the void space around him. His hands gripped tightly on his cap as he tried to suppress the tears from streaming down his face.

How pathetic he was right now.

He practically led Boboiboy to his death. His friends and peers included. His single mistake costed the lives of many.

The thought of their deaths pained Solar a lot. More than he would've imagined.

"Please...please spare them. Please don't kill them...

..don't take him away too..."