𝙋𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙐𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙀

"AAAAAAHHHHHH, BOBOIBOY HELPPPP!" Gopal screamed at the sudden darkness that had engulfed the library. Boboiboy felt gloved hands covering his ears, slightly lessening the ear-piercing screech from the molecular manipulator.

"Haish! Quiet down, Gopal! Or I'll blast you to smithereens." Solar's threat was enough to shut him up, though some whimpers could still be heard.

Solar lifted a finger up, forming a ball of light. "Seems like a power outage, it'll only be a matter of time before---"

*INCOHERENT SCREAMS*

"---we hear more screaming." Solar shook his head while Boboiboy only sweatdropped.

Solar stood up from his seat, reaching a hand out to his user. "Let's go find the others, I doubt Gempa could handle all of them, running around the halls like fools."

"That's not a nice thing to say about your brothers." Boboiboy frowned but accepted the hand nonetheless.

"You haven't seen what I've seen, Ori."

"C--Can we just get out of here already!?" Gopal urged, earning an eye roll from the light elemental.

'Scaredy cat' Solar thought before leading the way.
,

,

▰〓▰〓▰〓▰〓▰〓▰〓▰〓▰〓▰〓▰〓▰〓▰〓▰〓▰〓▰

,

,

"Ais! Don't ever let me go!"

"Get--- off me--- Blaze!!"

"Huwaaahhh! Mama, I'm scared!"

"Now, now Duri---"

"Tau, if you don't stop clinging to me, I swear---"

"BUT HALI--- WHAT IF A MONSTER GRABS ME!? I DON'T WANNA BE GRABBED BY A MONSTEEERRR!"

Things were getting out of hand.

Halilintar could feel a migraine forming the more he has to deal with these brothers of his. He just prays to the heavens that Boboiboy and his nerd of a brother get here before he loses his shit altogether. Even with Gempa around, the earth elemental has lessened his strictness ever since they've been freely roaming the world, oustide of the power watch.

"Taufan, you have powers. Powers, Tau. A measly monster in the dark isn't gonna kill you, idiot." Halilintar sighed, hearing an 'o' sound from the wind elemental.

"And Blaze, get your ass off Ais and cast a small fire so we can see in this damn room!"

"LANGUAGE, HALI! Duri is right here!"

"Like you haven't said it before, Gempa!"

"I---"

"There you guys are!" Boboiboy's voice caused the elementals to turn their attention to him.

"Huwaaaahhh! Oriiii!!"

Boboiboy was then tackled by a scared Duri, burying his face against his user's chest. The elemental user merely patted his head, a warm smile on his face. Solar gave the leaf elemental a deadpanned look.