𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝙐𝙎

Warm.

That's how they'd describe it.

Unlike those who came before him, those who only cared for the strength and usefulness of their powers, they could not compare to the warmth and kindness their new user gave them.

Their hearts, once filled with hopelessness, had all changed when they fell right into the young boy's arms. The feeling of comfort and love...

The elementals began to overflow with vibrancy and life. Their once dull lifestyle had shifted into something with purpose. A reason to keep going in this cruel, unfair, world.

The boy had changed them. Shaped them into the beings they are today.

They couldn't ask for a better user.

And the boy couldn't ask for a better family.

Traveling around the galaxy, helping those in need, it was a good change from their old ways.

But as usual, the world is as punishing as ever. Nothing good ever lasts, no matter how long we want it to.

Change is inevitable.

His friends changed. His life changed. His whole world changed. But He hasn't changed one bit.

Boboiboy stared out his room's window, gazing at the stars twinkling in the night sky. He wonders what went wrong. What he did wrong.. They were all so happy back then...

But it's like they've never met each other. His friends have lost all contact with him ever since the change. Yaya and Ying were promoted to Captains, now serving under a different station. Fang had been promoted to Commander, who is also serving under another station. Gopal was surprisingly promoted to Lance Corporal, remaining in TAPOPS since the others were already taken.

As for Boboiboy, he decided to resign from working in TAPOPS and returned back to earth. His decision, of course, caused an uproar amongst the members, especially from his friends. One by one, his friends tried convincing him it was a bad choice. That he'd be wasting his only talent on something uneccessary. Even Ochobot was against his decision.

But alas, the boy made his decision. He has cut all association with the organization and chose to live the rest of his life on earth. The cost being his now severed friendship.

He wasn't too sad about it. Even without his friends or Ochobot around, he wasn't alone. He never was.

"Abang! Tok Aba is calling us for dinner!"

"I'll be right there, Daun!" Boboiboy responded, shaking away his thoughts.

With or without them, Boboiboy will always have his precious elementals, whom he know considers as his little brothers.

His family.

His everything.

He would never let any harm befall them again. Not while he's still standing, breathing, and existing.

But to be honest, he's kinda useless when it comes to that. I mean, he doesn't possess powers the way his adopted brothers do. He's just... a regular human being.