╰┈➤✧ 𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗤𝘂𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀 2 ༉‧₊

Gempa and Solar were standing back to back, their expressions screamed pure detestation for each other.

Boboiboy: "Now, you two need to apologize and hug it out!

Mama BBB motioned them to face each other, much to the two's dislike.

Boboiboy: "Solar, you go first."

Solar, letting out a sigh: "Fine."

Solar: " 'Un-fuck you' or whatever."

Gempa: "You piece of shi---"

Boboiboy: "OKAY STOP!"

━━・━━

Ais, barges into the room: "Who the fuck added me to a fucking group chat!? The messages are annoying the fuck out of me!"

Gempa: "LANGUAGE, AIS!" 

Boboiboy: "Yeah! Watch your fucking language!"

Halilintar, immediately stood up: "OKAY WHO TAUGHT ORI THE FUCK WORD?"

Taufan, snickered and muttered quietly: " 'The fuck word'. "

Gempa: "Are you stupid!? You guys use the f word all the time."

Blaze: "Oh my god, He censored it."

Taufan: "Say fuck, Gempa."

Blaze: "Do it, Gempa. Say fuck."

Gempa, smiling menacingly: "Another word and I'm sending you two 6 feet under for an entire week."

Blaze, Taufan: *𝘼𝙬𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙨*

━━・━━

Taufan, sat on the sofa: "Anyone know why Ori and Hali have their backs turned at each other?"

Ais, who was sat beside him. "They had another fight. Something about Ori's recklessness again."

Taufan, looking back at the two, observing closely: "Then why are they holding hands?"

Duri, peering from the backyard window: "Ori gets sad when they fight."

Ais, letting himself slump down on the sofa: "Don't worry, they'll hug it out in a few hours."

━━・━━

The house is a mess upon Mama Gempa's return.

Gempa: "BLAZE!!"

Blaze, raising his hands in defense: "What!? It wasn't me this time!"

Gempa: "Oh, sorry. Force of habit. TAUFAN!!"

Taufan: "It wasn't my doing either!"

Gempa: "Then who caused this mess!?"

Solar, Boboiboy: *𝗦𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲, 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗹𝘆.*

━━・━━

Boboiboy was being held captive by an unsuspecting space pirate.

Space pirate: "To think it was THAT easy to capture TAPOPS' most capable agent!"

Boboiboy: "You're overexaggerating, I'm merely a cadet..."

Space pirate: "What!?"

BOOM!

A vehicular object came crashing from the walls, 4 identical figures were on it.

Space pirate: "THERE'S MORE OF YOU!?"

Boboiboy: "Aah yes... 'more' of me."

Gempa, forcefully shoves the space pirate away: "OMG ORI, ARE YOU OKAY!? DID THAT ALIEN DO ANYTHING TO YOU!?"

Boboiboy, a smile on his face: "They did nothing, just tied me up like this."

Halilintar: "Let me cut you free."

Slices rope of using his thunder blade.

Boboiboy, sighs in relief: "You guys really put aside everything and came all this way for me. How'd you even find and got here so fast?"

Taufan, hands placed on his waist, proudly: "Unauthorized use of the TAPOPS' tracking systems!"

Halilintar: "Several resisted arrest attempts for suddenly attacking TAPOPS agents."

Duri: "Oh yeah, that's not our car, by the way!"

Gempa, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly: "We might've panicked a little too much..."

Boboiboy: "Oh boy..."

━━・━━

Solar, working on yet another experiment: "Go away, I'm busy."

Ais, coming just to take a nap: "I didn't even say anything."

Solar: "I know, but you'll be a nuisance to me when you snore so sleep somewhere else."

Ais: "..."

Ais, yells at the top of lungs: "ORI, SOLAR'S CONTAMINATING THE ROOM WITH HIS EXPERIMENTS AGAIN!!"

Solar: "BITCH---"

✧༝┉˚*❋ Downstairs ❋*˚┉༝✧

Boboiboy, has his hands covering his face: 'I just want one day. One day without these two at each other's throats and enjoy my week off.'

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

This was published late. It should've been published after 7 chapters from the first Incorrect Quotes chapter.