𝙑𝘼𝘾𝘾𝙄𝙉𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝘿𝘼𝙔

"NO, WE DON'T WANNA GO! LET GOOOO!!"

"Let--- go of Ori--- idiot!"

"UWAAAAHHHH!"

"It's not that bad, guys---"

"Ochobot... help----"

Boboiboy called out to his power sphere friend, who only sweatdropped at the elemental user. The boy was currently the supposed rope of a tug of war. On his left, Trio Leader was pulling him outside the door. On his right, Trio Troublemaker was refusing to let their user leave by pulling him back inside. Ais was standing beside Ochobot, a sigh escaping his lips as he shook his head disapprovingly. Not only the screams and shouts woke up the ice elemental from his cozy nap, he was being dragged into their shenanigans.

"Ais, don't just stand there! Help us get Ori out!"

"No, Ais! Let Ori stay! You don't wanna leave the house either, right!?"

With each side nearly killing his eardrums, Ais had enough.

Boboiboy flinched, the room temperature suddenly dropped. The two trios had let go of him to warm themselves up. The elemental user noticed Ais' figure approaching him, his eyes covered by a shadow from his cap.

With one swoop, Boboiboy yelped at the sudden lift off the ground. He was lifted onto the ice elemental's shoulder. Ais scoffed.

"Let's just get this over with. Out of the way."

"A-Ais! Put me down!"

The ice elemental ignored his user's whines and marched outside to the bus that would take them to the vaccination site.

"That was... more upfront than I would've thought." Gempa commented.

"It works, though." Halilintar replied.

The rest followed suite, Trio Troublemaker slumping in defeat. Surprisingly, the bus had enough seats to fit all 8 of them in there. Tok Aba was in the front, along with Ochobot. Just when they thought the chaos had died down, it was only the beginning.

"HAH!? WHY DO YOU GET TO SIT BESIDE ORI!?" Blaze complained, pointing at his twin who had taken upon himself to occupy the seat beside Boboiboy.

"Because I can. And will."

"Nu-uh! Get out! I'm sitting with Ori!"

"But... I wanna sit with Ori." The two turned their attention to Duri, who was nervously fiddling with his fingers.

"Guys..." Gempa started, only to be cut off.

"No Duri, I should be seated with Ori." Solar pat the leaf elemental's shoulder before turning to the polar opposites. "Ori would prefer my company than yours!" Solar stated proudly.

"Dream on, lightbulb! Ori definitely doesn't wanna listen to your talk of science. He wants some fun, so I should be seated with him!" Taufan butted in, his hands on his side.

"I doubt Ori would wanna listen to your dumb stories." Solar argued.

"Why you!---"