3

Dave stopped me from walking in my house, holding his hand against my chest

Dave stopped me from walking in my house, holding his hand against my chest. "So you really not fucking with me? Over something so little?"

I mugged him, slapping his big ass hand down. "You need to leave cause the second I get mad, I'm calling someone for you and I'm beating that bitch up."

Dave was the boy that fucked around with literally my ONLY opp. Taji. He's nasty for that though, it was all to spite me. I wish she would give him something with her nasty ass.

"Stop talking crazy. I talked to Mali the other day and I told her to tell you to unblock me."

"I know. She told me."

"So why didn't you?"

I sucked my teeth, "Obviously I ain't want to."

"For what? Because of Taji? I'm done with her. She sneaky."

"And I'm not?" Like let's be real. "Get the fuck off my porch. You just want some pussy."

"That ain't even what I want. You always picking up your own perspective of shit. I'm just tryna talk to you."

I scoffed, "I got way more niggas that want to talk to me and they never fucked on no opp bitch. I'm really good."

Dave laughed lowly, grabbing my wrist with a firm grip and pulling me close to him. "You see how you be provoking niggas?"

"I'm speaking my truth. I got another nigga, that'll do right."

He took a step closer to me, holding me tightly so I couldn't back up. I wasn't backing down to his glare though. I'll mug his ass right back.

"You be tryna get niggas kilt." He muttered, shaking his head. "I don't even know why you be playing with these niggas lives."

"You don't even get down like that no more."

"Cause I been chilling, but since you keep tryna play, Ima play too."

"Nigga you been playing!" I yelled.

"Stop acting innocent. We both did wrong. When you was breaking up friendships, it wasn't no problem but when I fuck with Taji, it's a problem?"

I scoffed, "You could've fucked any other weak ass bitch, but you choose Taji? Knowing how deep our issues run..."

"You fucked Eli. Knowing that was my mans. But you don't care, so why the fuck should I?"

"I never fucked that nigga! He was trying to but I wasn't even tryna do you like that." I pushed him, nudging my finger into his chest. "You stay listening to these niggas! You not fucking dumb! You know I wouldn't do no shit like that to you!"

I definitely get down like that but with Dave, I would never do that. He was my favorite nigga and yeah I had others but he had other bitches too. We were never dating, it's just a loyalty thing.