7

Beyoncé was obviously mad at me

Beyoncé was obviously mad at me. I don't get it, she said she wasn't looking for anything more than
sex so why does it matter what I'm attracted to?

She wasn't answering none of my calls and I was seriously going to pull up to her house.

It was never that serious for her to ghost me. This is why I can't fuck with other bitches. They have feelings and shit that I have to care about.

"Should I go to her house?" I asked Mali over the phone and shrugged.

"Let's add Lauren and ask her."

She added Lauren to the call and I ask her her the same thing.

"Is this the same Onika that got like 6 other niggas that would never ghost her?"

I threw my head back on the seat. I was in my car, smoking and my phone was set up.

I put one leg up and laid my head on my knee. "She bought me a chanel bag and she fucks me good. I want to suck her dick, I miss sucking dick."

Mali cackled loudly, "Bitch did you just say that out loud?" They were laughing at me and I was so serious.

"Y'all stop laughing at me. Last time I was with her she said she'd eat my ass and now I really want her to do it."

"If you want her that bad, then call her."

"She's not answering my ca-  OH SHIT SHE'S CALLING ME." I snatched my phone off the holder and answered the call.

I put the phone to my ear, "Hello?"

"Wassup Nic. Where you at?"

I rolled my eyes, "Now you worried about me?"

"What you talking about?"

"You ain't been answering my calls or nothing."

"I'm just busy, but I'm calling you right now. Where you at?"

"I'm in my car."

She sucked her teeth, "In your car where Onika?"

"I'm outside my house."

"Okay I'm down the block. Stay in your car."

"Ion wann-" She hung up on me before I could say anything.

I quickly text the group chat.

:she coming over here 😝

Mali😻😘: u gotta act like youn want her fr cause she was ignoring u

Lo🫠💖: yk she dgaf
: she want that ass ate🧌 a demon

:i did miss her a lil but yea i want my ass ate

i was going to send another message but all of a sudden i got a random call. I answered, just in case.

"Hello?"