21

"Shit," I groaned, falling off the couch

"Shit," I groaned, falling off the couch. Well, actually Beyoncé pushed me. I mugged her. "What the fuck?"

"Sorry baby, I didn't mean to." She sat up from the couch and stretched. I glared at her until she finally helped me up off the floor. "Jesus, my back is killing me." She rubbed her own back.

Moving her hands, I held her, "Where?" She pointed and I started massaging right where it hurt her.

She moaned and I giggled behind her, immediately feeling my head spin. "Oh shit,"

"Your head hurts?" She asked, leaning more into my touch.

I hummed, "Yeah, you got anything on you?"

Beyoncé pointed to her purse. "I got some Tylenol for you,"

I kissed the back of her neck before letting her go, going straight for that purse. "Thank you baby."

I took the pill, downing an entire water bottle with it. Beyoncé had her shirt off for some reason and her bra pushed her breast up perfectly.

"Babe?"

She hummed, turning her head to me.

"Where's your shirt?"

She smiled, "I wanted skin to skin."

I straight faced her, "I have a whole dress on. Put your shirt on or go get that hoodie you had on last night."

"Why? I'm at my brothers house."

I shrugged, "I don't give a damn if you were in God's house. Put some clothes on."

She smirked as if I was joking but put her hoodie on. "You ready to go?"

I nodded, "They're still sleeping?"

She shrugged, "I woke up the same time as you."

I went to get all my things together and make sure Bey was doing the same. She can be a bit dumb sometimes. I dropped my shoulders, watching her still sitting on the couch. "Beyoncé,"

She looked up from her phone, "Baby relax. It's 9 in the morning."

I pouted, "I wanna go home and shower."

Beyoncé groaned, getting up slowly from the couch before grabbing my tote from my hand. "It's too quiet for them to be up, so let's go."

I walked in front of her, holding my heels and my phone. "That damn couch.." Beyoncés face fell from discomfort and I kissed her cheek.

"When we get to my house I'll give you a good massage after our shower."

"I would love that." She opened the passenger seat to her mustang and put her purse in the back before I got in. I opened her door from the inside and she smiled, "Look at you being a gentle lady." I winked at her and she laughed.