13

"What time y'all leaving?" I asked looking back at all this people here

"What time y'all leaving?" I asked looking back at all this people here. The whole crew. Lo even had Nip here.

They all ignored me.

"Caiah, can you order us some cup cakes?" Lauren asked him, sitting down on the couch.

"Girl isn't your boyfriend here? Where he at?"

"Y'all gave him all that damn alcohol. He pissing."

My face crunched up a bit as I stuffed cracker sandwich in my mouth. It was the cheese & peanut butter one and it was good.

"Aight, well go up there and ask him to get you it."

She mugged him, "You act like you broke or sum'."

"You act like you broke! Ms London!" He called her by her famous stripper name, pettily.

Bey and I laughed.

"You the man here, buy me something."

Nip came in, fixing her shirt. "Why you acting like I ain't right here? What you doing?" He grabbed her arm and pulled her up. I thought he was upset but he just started kissing her face. "What you need?"

"I don't want nothing from you right now. You gotta attitude with me for nothing." She shrugged him off, sitting right back down. He sat next to her and kept trying to push up on her but she kept pushing him away. "Boy move from me!"

"No, why you mad?"

I was real invested into what they had going on. I love reality tv.

She ignored him and he huffed, getting up and sitting on her, leaning back. She groaned, "Move nigga!"

"Nope. Hug me." He grabbed her hands and put them around him. She eventually starting smiling. I just shook my head. She be faking like she don't fuck with him when she really do.

"Now tell me what you want."

Bey turned my head to her, raising her brow. "You good?" She whispered.

I nodded, biting my lip from how nervous she had me while being this close. "Yes."

"You was just staring."

"Sorry, they're just so weird together. It's entertaining."

She chuckled, "I be feeling the same way while he be telling me stories."

I turned fully to her, "I'm drunk."

"I can tell, you acting real sluggish."

Wrapping my arm around her neck, I pulled her in so I could whisper in her ear. "I want you to fuck me." Her face turned to me and she pecked my lips, resting her hand on my hip but she didn't say anything back.

I pouted, "You're not listening to me."

"It's a lot of people in your house right now babygirl."

"I can make them leave."