16

"She's not answering my phone calls or texting me back

"She's not answering my phone calls or texting me back. It's pissing me off." The mug I had on my face was for sure going to show in a couple decades. I was irritated, ovulating and without Beyoncé.

Sitting on the love seat next to Lauren, I sent another text to Beyoncé, asking her if she was okay for maybe the 5th time tonight.

"Give her a second Nic. Why are you stressing yourself out? Are you in love with her ass yet?"

I sucked my teeth, "Bitch how'd you know?"

"Her brother. I know their momma done raised them right when it comes to women. Well mostly..." She was lying right through her damn teeth. Both of them can be womanizers.

I scoffed, "Yeah bitch cause Nip ain't that damn good." The story of them isn't even right; they should both be in jail.

"Shush. I cheated and he cheated back, that's all."

"Yeah he cheated way more times than you though."

She shrugged, "He doesn't know that though."

My head shook and I gave her a look of disapproval. "Where did your momma go wrong with you?"

"The same way Auntie went wrong with you. Thot ass."

I chuckled. We've been talking like this since we were younger, before any of us even saw a dick so I never could take offense to her jokes.

"Me, the Thot? Okay, Ms. London. I'll make sure to bring my momma out to your next performance baby."

"Stripper doesn't equal thot, bitch."

I cringed, just to make her mad.

"Okay bitch, shut up."

Laurens phone started ringing and it was her dude, so I took the remote from her, already not in the mood for them to be lovey dovey while my girlfriend is doing god knows what. "Hey baby!" She started cheesing and I rolled my eyes.

He came into the screen slightly, looking off to the side before he stared at Lauren, "Hi mama. Are you good? I haven't talked to you all day. You ate something?"

Immediately my eyes rolled. Don't get me wrong, I liked Nip when he and Lauren were cool but I'm just pissed off. Where's Beyoncé?

"I ate, baby. Onika brought me some Jersey Mikes."

"She's with my baby?" Hearing Bey in the back, I sat up straight. Why the hell wasn't she answering my calls?

"Beyoncé, why aren't you answering your phone?!" I wasn't yelling, but I had to speak up since when I tried to grab Laurens phone, she yanked it back.

In seconds she had his phone and I saw her face on the screen. Fuck, she was gorgeous but she looked upset. Lauren saw the same way I did and handed me the phone.