11

Bey smiled as I opened the door for her and she came in, wrapping her arm around my hip

Bey smiled as I opened the door for her and she came in, wrapping her arm around my hip. She grabbed my ass and pecked my lips before leaving me alone and going in that kitchen.

I watched her weirdly, following behind her. "Well good night bey?"

"Good night. How was your day?"

I jumped up on the counter as she opened my fridge. "It was good. My mother told me she was pregnant."

"What? How old is she?"

"She's 46 but she's not even supposed to be able to have kids anymore."

"46? Why the hell she want a kid now?"

"Mind your business about my momma."

She hummed, coming to me while drinking a capri sun. Her arms wrapped around me and she put her head in my neck. "I've been thinking bout you all day."

I pulled her closer by my legs, rubbing the back of her neck. "I was talking to my mom about you, kinda."

"What you say?" By the way her head was in my neck, I knew she was smelling me.

"That I liked girls. You made me realize that. Actually, I've been thinking about it and I think I'm actually lesbian."

Bey laughed like I sat the funniest thing in the word and pulled back. "Baby girl, you are not lesbian." She was still giggling.

I rolled my eyes. "Bey, I'm serious."

"Onika, I am too. I know we have a very good connection but you being anything more than bi is an exaggeration."

"Can you just listen to what I'm trying to say?"

She put her hand out, "Go head, baby."

"You know how you're lesbian and you fuck hella bitches, but you're not an asshole, right?"

She nodded, "Because I like girls, why would I treat y'all bad?"

"Exactly! I fuck niggas and don't give a fuck about them or their feelings. I actually think I like to hurt their feelings more than anything. I seriously only use them for sex and there's no other connection there when I'm with a boy. Like I can't even imagine starting a family with a nigga. But everytime I'm with a girl, I want to treat them good, you know? Like I want to actually have a bond with them and not just kick them out when we're done."

"Am I the girl you're referring to?" She asked with a cocky grin.

"Yes, you and another girl. But I just want to treat you good."

"I think you treat me very well." She mumbled, rubbing my thighs. "If you think you're a lesbian, than maybe you are. But if that's the case, you shouldn't have sex with men. It'll just confuse you."

"I'm so done with men." I scoffed, "I want me a bitch."

"Don't be out here stealing all the girls from me now, Onika."