Part 9

I'm always there for you

--

Not so soon they reached Ji Hyun's mansion. They went inside. Yoongi looked around as he followed Ji Hyun with two butlers carrying his luggage. "Yoongi" She called out his name. "Yes?" He responded. "Are you okay with sharing a room with me or you want to stay in a separate room?" She asked "uh...I'm fine with sharing" he licked his lips. "Okay, keep his things in my room" she ordered the butler, they nodded and went upstairs.

Ji Hyun and Yoongi came to the room "This is my room- I mean our" She looked at him he nodded in return while his eyes exlpored the new place...black interior, walk-in-closet too, what caught his eyes was the photo frame kept on the nightstand...it was Ji Hyun's mom "You can go fresh up first I will wait" she sat on the bed "okay" Yoongi grabbed his clothes and went to washroom. Ji Hyun showered after him they sat on the bed. There was an awkward silence "Umm let's sleep you must be tired" Ji Hyun said "Yea" Yoongi pressed his lips together. They laid down before Ji Hyun switched off the lights.

--

Yoongi POV

I opened my eyes I was in complete darkness. I looked around when I heard someone "You disappointed me Yoongi" it was her, m-mom. I found myself in basement she was standing in front of me with a belt while I was on the ground

She hit me I groaned "No m-mom don't hurt me" I cried "You are useless" she hit me again "S-stop mom please" I felt helpless. "Mom S-stop No please don't hurt me" I cried harder but she didn't stopped and kept hitting me.

--

The room was filled with moonlight. It take didn't much time for Yoongi to fell asleep but Ji Hyun was wide awake she turned to him. "He looks more handsome in the moonlight" She thought to herself. Suddenly Yoongi's face frowned he started sweating and breathed heavily "N-no mom...p-please don't h-hurt me...m-mom" Yoongi started mumbling in his sleep. Ji Hyun got worried "He's having a nightmare" she whispered before moving closer to him.

Ji Hyun wrapped her hands around his shoulders and pulled him closer. She is not good at comforting and skin-ships but right now all she cared about is him. Ji Hyun caressed his back to calm him down. Yoongi wrapped his hand around her waist he tightly hugged her and snuggled into her chest as he started to cry. He sobbed softly. It made her heart clench. He kept mumbling "don't hurt me m-mom d-don't" Yoongi sniffed.

--

Yoongi POV

She was about to hit me again I closed my eyes ready to feel pain but I didn't feel anything I opened my eyes and saw Ji Hyun she smiled and hugged me "No one will hurt you I swear I will not let anyone hurt you" she pulled away I heard mom again she yelled "Yoongi!" I saw her standing at a short distance I panicked

Ji Hyun looked at her and she vanished into the air Ji Hyun looked at me and smiled again she cupped my face and spoke "I will not let your mom hurt you" she hugged me again "Don't worry I'm here"

--

"No one will hurt you I swear I will not let anyone hurt you" Ji Hyun whispered sweet things in his ears. "I will not let your mom hurt you" She meant it she meant everything she said "Don't worry I'm here" Ji Hyun kissed his head and kept caressing his back. Yoongi calmed down, his grip around her waist tightened Ji Hyun sighed in relief and slowly drifted into sleep. Ji Hyun was feeling something....a need, need to always be there to protect him from all the negativity. She never felt this way...yes she was scared and hesitant to let him be close to her, not only physically but also rationally, her past has left scars it has affected her alot...what ever happened she had no one to blame but herself...She had hurt her people now she doesn't let anyone get to her heart, she has closed the doors of her heart...but will they open for Yoongi? 

Finally the night was over a new day started. The sunlight entered the room from the window Yoongi flutter opened his eyes only to find himself in Ji Hyun's embrace He blushed hard. He felt shy but definitely wanted to stay like that. After what happened yesterday he needed this. He snuggled more and closed his eyes, Yoongi felt like home. He never got this feeling when he lived with his family.

Seokjin was the only one who made him feel loved but He was always busy at company his dad kept him busy. And now Ji Hyun's presence was comforting for Yoongi. She always made him feel like he can always count on her, like she always has his back. He was grateful to meet her. Ji Hyun woke up and felt two strong arms wrapped around her she faintly smiled "You feel like home" whispered and pecked his head Yoongi blushed while he pretended to stay in his slumber.

"looks like we over slept" she whispered again looking at the clock "Yoongi wake up" she tapped his back Yoongi opened his eyes pulled away "uhh umm" he looked away and abruptly sat up his face was red like tomato. "You were having a nightmare last night so I just tried to help" she said rubbing her nape "Ohh" Yoongi muttered "Yoongi can I ask you something?" She asked "Yeah what is it?" He looked at her

"In sleep you were mumbling your mother's name telling her to not to hurt you...does she abuse you?" She raised her eyebrow Yoongi could see how concerned she was. "Ji Hyun I-I" He didn't know what to say "It's okay don't answer me I'm sorry to ask you such question but you can always open up to me when you feel comfortable" She said in a soft voice

Yoongi nodded feeling relieved "I will go shower" she said got up