Part 13

Like every morning, Ji Hyun opened her eyes in Yoongi's arms, she looked at the clock it was 6 in the morning. Ji Hyun got out of his grip carefully making sure he doesn't wake up. Ji Hyun took a shower and went to her office she looked at the photos of her and her mother on the walls, looking at the happy pictures her heart ached. She missed her mother so much. Ji Hyun sat on her chair and opened her laptop and started working to distract her mind.

-

9 'o' clock, Yoongi woke up, His eyebrows narrowed when he didn't find Ji Hyun cuddled up with him. He got up and went downstairs, she wasn't there too; he asked the maid about Ji Hyun and got to know she is in her office working. He decided not to disturb her and went to fresh up. He came down again for breakfast; he asked the maid "Did Ji Hyun have breakfast?" Maid shook her head as no, "serve her breakfast" he ordered her and she did as told. Yoongi took the breakfast to her office. He knocked the door and heard a 'come in'. He entered the room to find a frustrated Ji Hyun. "Good morning" he said placing the tray on the desk "morning" she said without moving her eyes from the screen.

"you didn't have breakfast" he said sitting down "yeah, I will eat it later" Ji Hyun said checking out some papers. "I know you won't eat later too" Yoongi folded his hands over his chest making Ji Hyun sigh "I'm busy Yoongi" she looked at him "So you will not listen to your husband" Yoongi raised his eyebrow. "w-what" Ji Hyun seemed surprised Yoongi never talked like this to her, "come on eat up" He brought the spoon near her mouth in order to feed her. Ji Hyun had no choice but to eat. Yoongi fed her breakfast.

"Okay good now you can work I will not disturb you" Yoongi smiled standing up with the tray Ji Hyun nodded "don't overwork okay" Yoongi said before shutting the door behind him. "What did I do to deserve such a caring husband" Ji Hyun went back to work.

--

Yoongi laid on the bed feeling bored. His wife was busy even on Sunday, he had nothing to do. Yoongi's phone rang, he looked at the screen and a smile formed on his face because it was Seokjin. He picked up the call "Hello bro" Seokjin spoke, "Hello Hyung" Yoongi smiled "it's been a week I saw you" Seokjin sighed "I miss you too" Yoongi said "anyways do you have any plans today" Seokjin asked "No" Yoongi sighed "Why? It's holiday I thought you would be having plans with your wife" Seokjin questioned "No She's working since morning" "Ohh she's workaholic I see...well if you are free how about we go out, a bro's hangout?" Seokjin asked "okay" Yoongi smiled "Okay then let's meet in an hour bye bye" Seokjin said "Okay bye".

Yoongi went to Ji Hyun, "Hey Ji Hyun" "Yeah" "Jin Hyung called me, he wants to hangout" Yoongi said "You should go then" Ji Hyun looked at him "Yeah" he nodded "Okay have fun" "Yeah Bye bye, I will be back in the evening, don't over work okay" Yoongi said to which she nodded.

--

It was afternoon when Yoongi called Ji Hyun to check up on her "hello" Ji Hyun answered "Hello Ji Hyun" "Yeah Yoongi" "Did you have lunch?" "Uh- yeah, what about you?" Ji Hyun looked at the cup noodles she was eating while cross checking some papers."Yeah I ate too"

-

Ji Hyun worked the whole day, she just wanted to keep her mind distracted from the fact that it's her mother's death anniversary tomorrow, it was almost dinner time. Yoongi came home after having a wonderful day with his brother, he kept thinking about his wife all day. He asked maid where was Ji Hyun "she's in the office sir" He nodded at the answer "did she have dinner" "no sir" Maid said. Yoongi said okay and went to her office

"Did you work all day?" he asked. Ji Hyun could see worry painted on his face she sighed and spoke "maybe" "I told you not to overwork, now get up, you worked a lot for today" Yoongi made her get up from her seat "okay fine" "You wanna take a bath before dinner?" he asked to which she nodded. Yoongi went to the bathroom of their room and filled the tube with warm water while Ji Hyun laid on the bed. "You can go take bath I'll be down at the dining table" Yoongi said taking out some comfy clothes for himself. Ji Hyun went to the bathroom.

After dinner, both sat on the bed, they both missed each other and now finally they got some time to spend together. Ji Hyun looked at him and asked "how was your day?" "It was wonderful, we went for a movie and ate lunch at our favorite restaurant then we went to arcade" Yoongi elaborated to which Ji Hyun nodded "You look quite off, what happened?" Yoongi asked with a frown. "I'm just tired" Ji Hyun sighed "are you sure? If something's bothering you, you can share with me" Yoongi was worried for her "It's just...tomorrow is my mother's death anniversary" she looked at her lap "You wanna talk about it?" Ji Hyun shook her head as no to his question "I just want to sleep" "Okay let's sleep then" Yoongi turned off the lights.

Ji Hyun laid down and stirred to face Yoongi. He just wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her towards him. Ji Hyun hugged him back and snuggled. She needed it. She need that comfort, Ji Hyun just wanted to be in his arms all day, it was her comfort place. She missed him all day. Only his embrace was the place where she felt safe. Ji Hyun never felt warmth after her mother passed away, until Yoongi came to her life.   

Don't forget to vote and comment! :)