Part 14

Jia was really frustrated, hurt and felt betrayed, her heart ached like anything. She never thought that her husband would cheat on her. It broke her heart when she saw another woman in his arms; they were kissing each other, so into it that they didn't even feel her presence.

It was too much for her to handle so she left. Coming back home she fell on couch and cried for hours. She didn't want her daughter to see her like so she washed her face. That scene of her husband kissing another woman kept on coming in front of her eyes. She loved him so dearly, how can he do this to her?

"Mom!" her 13 years daughter sat beside her on the couch "yes Ji Hyun" she cupped her face "Mom my friend is going to USA I wanna go see off him, his flight is on 10 pm. Please take me to the airport" "Sorry Ji Hyun I'm sorry dear, I can't take you there, it's quite late" Jia gave her an apologetic look. "Mom please I don't know when I will see him again please" Little Ji Hyun pleaded. "No Ji Hyun" Her mother sighed.

"Mom, please Mom" Ji Hyun wasn't ready to listen to her. "Mom please, take me to the airport pleas-" Ji Hyun was cut off by her mother "Shut up Ji Hyun! I said no. go to your room and sleep" She yelled at her. Tears build up in Ji Hyun's eyes. "Mom I hate you" she muttered under her breath and ran to her room. Jia sighed as she felt bad for yelling at her.

She didn't mean to take out anger on her. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of door opening. "Hyun-woo" she called her husband "Jia", Jia got up folding her arms and stood in front of him. "Hello darling how was your day?" He asked. Taking off his coat and putting it on the couch. He loosened his tie and smiled at her "gosh I'm so tired."

"Oh so kissing another woman got you so tired" she raised an eyebrow trying hard not to break down "What are you talking about?" Hyun-woo became anxious he took of his coat and threw it on the couch "don't play fool! Don't you feel shame you have a 13 years old daughter" she burst out with tears "Jia I..." Hyun woo had nothing to say in his defense "You disgust me hyun! I loved you so much" She yelled. "Who told you that? That's not true" Hyun woo held her shoulders

Ji hyun who was crying in her room heard all that noise down stairs, she peeked down opening her door little bit and saw her parents fighting. Jia jerked his hands away "I loved you so dearly, I did everything to make you happy, to make this marriage work, you are a fucking jerk, you disgust me!"

"Jia stop I can explain" Hyun-woo tried to handle to situation, "I don't want to hear anything!" she was filled with anger. Ji Hyun felt really scared, she never saw her parents fight like this. She so badly wanted to escape this place

Jia held his shoulders and shook them aggressively "tell me what does she gave you that I couldn't, why I wasn't enough for you? Tell me!" Hyun-woo slightly pushed her back making Jia stumble back, her foot tripped over the carpet and she fell on the coffee table with a thud and crashing sound of glass could be heard. "Jia!" Hyun woo froze in shock.

"Mom!" Ji Hyun ran downstairs she immediately sat on floor and took her mom's head on her lap. "Mom" tears ran down her cheeks as she watched her mother "Ji Hyun....dear I'm sorry I couldn't be a good m-mother, please...d-don't hate your mom... and be a good girl, I love you so m-much." "I-I love you too" Ji Hyun hugged her and cried. Slowly Jia closed her eyes forever in her daughter's arms ...only Ji Hyun's loud cries were heard. Hyun-woo just fell on the couch he was still in shock.

-

Ji Hyun opened her eyes in Yoongi's arms she was drenched in sweat and there were tears on her cheeks. It was 5 in the morning. She carefully came out of his grip and showered with cold water...she immediately went to her office, telling the maids that to lie if Yoongi asks whether she had breakfast or not. She started working again.

She took a leave from office. Yoongi woke up again...with no sign of his wife in his arms. He sighed thinking she left for office. He went down after taking a shower and asked the maids if she had breakfast before going to work "She ate, sir but she didn't went to work today she's in her office working" "okay" Yoongi sighed and had his breakfast.

-

It's past lunchtime now but Ji Hyun didn't come downstairs to eat, Yoongi got worried so he took food to her office he knocked on the door "go away I'm busy" Ji Hyun spoke from inside. "She's in a bad mood I guess it's her mother death anniversary today...she needs someone beside her" Yoongi thought to himself and entered the office.

"I said I'm-" Ji Hyun almost yelled but stopped when she saw Yoongi "I told you I'm busy" Ji Hyun sighed and focused on the screen. "But you didn't have lunch" he kept the tray on the table "I'm not hungry, you should leave I'm working right now" Ji Hyun didn't look at him as she only looked into the laptop. "No I'm not leaving unless you eat" Yoongi folded arms over his chest and he stood looking at her "Yoongi I said I'm not hungry" Ji Hyun closed her eyes trying to control her anger.

"No Ji Hyun you should not skip meals please eat-" He was cut off by Ji Hyun's sudden outburst "Yoongi I said leave! Don't you get this straight?! I'm busy; never ever enter my office from now on!!" She yelled at him and left the room in fuming anger.

Ji Hyun went to gym on the second floor. She took off her shirt and stood in front of the punching bag. She started taking out her anger on it, she punched it non-stop and aggressively, she was so hitting it so hard that her knuckles started to bleed.

Yoongi was still standing in her office. It was first time she yelled at him. He felt hurt "It's okay, she's having a hard time...I shouldn't have forced her to eat, I'm at the fault" He thought and sighed and at on the chair. he sat there for half hour lost in his thoughts. "But she need someone by her side today, it's a hard day for her..." Yoongi got up with this thought and went upstairs to the gym.

He was shocked at the sight. She wasn't wearing her shirt, just a bra...he immediately looked away with red cheeks. Yoongi looked at her again but this time his gaze fell on her hands...They were bleeding. His eyes widen he immediately went near her "Ji Hyun stop you are hurting yourself", she just ignored him. "Ji Hyun stop" Yoongi panicked. He back hugged her.

"Calm down Ji Hyun calm down..It's okay. I'm here, don't worry" Yoongi caressed her waist as he buried his face in her neck. It worked, Ji Hyun stopped, and she slowly calmed down. She face him Yoongi cupped her face "It's okay I understand, I'm here for you" Ji Hyun hugged him like her life depended on it. Yoongi caressed her back and whispered sweet words in her ear.

After few minutes they pulled away "Come let's get your hand treated" Yoongi gave a faint smile to which Ji Hyun nodded she walked away to get her shirt which was on the floor. That's when Yoongi got to check her out...His cheeks went red again looking at her toned body. She wore her shirt and they came down to their room.

Yoongi took out the first aid kit and started cleaning her wounds while Ji Hyun just stared at him "here I dressed it" Yoongi looked at her and realized she was already staring at him, a tint of red formed on his cheeks . "w-what" "I'm sorry for yelling at you" Ji Hyun hugged him. Yoongi smiled and hugged her back. "It's okay I understand it's a hard day for you". They pulled away and Ji Hyun nodded.

Ji Hyun's stomach started grumbling, her cheeks turned red in embarrassment she looked away, "See you are hungry let's eat now" Yoongi smiled when Ji Hyun nodded still feeling embarrassed.