6. Jealousy in Sight

"Is it necessary to have an immense amount of stuffed animals? I believe none is enough," Wednesday lowered her brows in disbelief.

"There's no such thing as owning too many stuffed animals. Didn't your parents give you a plush when you were little?" Enid interrogated the goth girl.

"Yes they did, and I made the decision of blowing it up with dynamites," Addams retorted casually.

"That's supposed to stay with you until adulthood. You know, to remind you of your childhood memories. Like this one here," Sinclair presented a stuffed werewolf.

"A werewolf holding a werewolf. How amusing," the psychic flatly stated.

"I know right! This is the first plush I received as a pup. I always had it on my bed to sleep with. It resembles me since my plushie has the exact same color fur as me when I transform as a wolf," the lycanthrope pointed out.

"I'll be the judge of that."

"It's a good thing you said that because I will be shifting in front of you tonight."

"You kept me waiting long enough," Wednesday remarked.

"The wait will be worth it, Wens. Anyways, what should we do on a Thursday noon without Pugsley around? You showed me the proper way to clean the house the entire day on Monday. Tuesday, we played Uno, Monopoly, and Clue for hours. Yesterday, you did your best to sacrifice me just to talk with Goody, which I willingly volunteered for. And now I want to try out something new," Enid cleared up.

An idea popped into the raven's head and announced, "Lurch can drive us to town. I've been craving an iced quad espresso. I'm positive you're the type who enjoys caffeine."

"I sure do! Let me guess... We're going to Starbucks?!" The werewolf exclaimed excitedly.

"No. Starbucks is for people who have miserable lives and try to stay alive with three cups of coffee inside of their system daily. Instead, we'll be heading to Weathervane's Cafe and Bakery. My pest of a family and I stop by sometimes. It's not filled with a lot of people which I prefer," the short girl answered blatantly.

"That doesn't sound too bad. We can make it into a friendly date. Just you and I having drinks and getting a conversation started," Enid happily put out.

"As long as you don't interview me with thousands of questions in mind. We have limited time. Therefore, let's leave," Wednesday concluded.

The blonde girl nodded in agreement before Wednesday marched out of the bedroom. Enid walked behind her down the staircase and to the front door. On the other side of the entrance was Lurch and Thing polishing the black, nineteen thirty-eight Pontiac vehicle. It looked brand new and cleaner than it was the first time Enid saw it.

"You guys really take care of your car. My parents end up destroying theirs and have to buy a new one," the bubbly lycan mentioned.

"Irresponsible is what they are."

"They are. All because we have money."

"I sense you're not a copy of them," Addams commented.

"Hell no. They can do whatever they want, but my parents cannot change me into them," Sinclair huffed aloud.

Snap snap!

What are you guys talking about? Thing snapped his fingers to grab the girls' attention and signed to them.

"Are you and Lurch finished? We need Lurch to drive us into town," Wednesday disregarded the limb's question.

We are done with the car. Where are you two lovebirds heading off to?