14. Woeful Birthday

A/n: Are you ready for this chapter?

"Happy birthday κοράκι μου (my raven)!" Enid exclaimed in excitement.

"Thank you, sole mio," Wednesday sat up on her bed.

The psychic's eighteenth birthday has arrived, and the werewolf is the first to say the two words. Sinclair came into the bedroom with a tray of breakfast for her girlfriend as a small birthday surprise. She chose to wake up early and make something special for the woman she adores wholeheartedly.

"As you can see, I cooked a delicious meal for your birthday. I cannot allow my badass girlfriend to starve first thing when she wakes up on her important day," Enid grinned sweetly.

Addams blushed for a few seconds before asking, "How can I repay you?"

The blonde set the tray onto her lover's lap and replied, "A kiss would be enough."

Hearing what she wanted caused Wednesday to cup the left side of Enid's face and bring her down to give her a quick peck on the lips. The dark humored girl pulled away as the she-wolf felt extremely pleased.

"Thanks Willa. Oh! I should get my plate and eat with you. I'll be right back," the bubbly beast dashed out of the room.

Wednesday waited for Enid to return before eating her food. She killed some time by leaving the breakfast on the mattress to brush her teeth. While doing so, the sound of many footsteps were heard outside of the bathroom. The raven rinsed her mouth one last time before drying it with a small towel. Right as she opened the closed door, her family appeared with big smiles on their faces.

They yelled in sync, "Unhappy birthday Wednesday!"

"How dramatizing," the goth plainly phrased.

"Come on sis! You turned eighteen. One of the important numbers," Puglsey pointed out.

"I suppose it is important considering I'm entering into adulthood, although I felt like an adult a long time ago."

"That is true! You've matured even more than before. It's horrifying! Anyways, you're in charge for today. Name anything you'd like to do, and we will follow through with your plans my little scorpion," Gomez uttered.

The last statement made Wednesday smirk. There were a couple of devilish ideas that popped in her mind. They had to be at halt for a moment until Wednesday finished eating the repast with Enid. She also needed to be dressed for the day which did not take long.

An activity that is first in line to commit is a game called hot coal. Almost like hot potato but using a scorching hot coal from a fire Gomez has created. Enid was brave enough to try out the game. However, she was the first to be out of the match for dropping the coal. Next was Pugsley, then Morticia. Between Gomez and Wednesday, the birthday girl won.

The second pursuit is another game everyone is familiar with. Rockball fight. Everybody gathered their gears and rocks to begin the game after Lurch and Thing finished setting up the field. Once the family were geared up and in position, Lurch pulled the trigger of a pistol he had to begin.

Stones in every direction were thrown across like an entire army shooting arrows into the air. Just as Pugsley had wanted, he teamed up with the wolf secretly. They were doing decent when déjà vu emerged. The lycanthrope hid behind a barrier close to Wednesday without her knowledge until she observed Gomez tossing a pebble at her mate's way.

Forced Marriage | Wenclairजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें