Part 1

ROSALIE

I'm exhausted and on edge by the time the school day ends.  For the last couple of months something has felt off. There are weird noises in the middle of the night, I hear footsteps behind me on my way home but when I stop walking or turn around no one is there, items around my room have disappeared or moved around.

My best friend and housemate says she hasn't heard or seen anything out of the ordinary but I know something isn't right I just don't know what to do about it.

My suspicion is only confirmed when I get to the house we are renting to find our door open. The place seems quieter than normal. But nothing else is out of the ordinary.

{Authors note: this story includes detailed triggers such as sexual assault, abuse, violence, stalking and home invasion. Please do not continue if you're uncomfortable with such topics}

I call out for my roommate even knowing she'll be at work until 10:00 tonight. I feel the hair rising on the back of my neck when there is no response and pull out my cell phone.

Dialing 911, I slowly back out of the house. Just as I turn towards the street a hand covers my mouth, grabs my wrist and twists it behind my back. My other hand automatically goes up to pull the hand against my mouth away as I let out a muffled scream.

The grip around my wrist tightens until tears spring to my eyes and I drop my phone. A warm breath tickles my ear causing me to shiver.

"Scream and I'll kill anyone who comes to check on you."

My heart races as I breath deeply through my nose beginning to panic. A loud crunch sounds below me, I feel a tear drop from my eye as his heel digs into my cell phone then kicks it off the porch into the bushes.

"You're lucky that call didn't go through, I'm not above killing an officer."

I feel the man's erection as he pushes me back into the house with his body. He leads me trembling to my room and pushes me inside.

I fall to my knees and take a deep breath closing my eyes for a brief moment.

"You've been watching me haven't you? What do you want?" I turn slowly and look up at he man. Dark eyes connect with mine and my breath catches in my throat.

His eyes are an empty pit of blackness, no emotion shines through. Most of his face is covered in a black mask as he stares down at me.

I break eye contact when he says nothing and it's only then that I notice the change in my room.

There are multiple restraints on my bed. A spreader bar sits in the center of the room along with a metal table and an assortment of vibrators, duck tape and ropes.

I gasp in a startled breath looking between the toys, my captor, and the door.

The man in front of me smirks, his eyes now twinkling in delight.

"Are you ready to play, my Little Flower?"

I jump to my feet looking for a way out as he stalks towards me.

"You don't have to do this, just let me leave, I won't tell anyone." I choke out.  "Please, I—"

"Quiet!"

I whimper when I bump into the wall and he cages me in between his arms.

"I've been waiting a long time for this day my Little Flower. We're going to have so much fun."

"You won't get away this, my roommate and her boyfriend will be home soon." I whisper.

The man laughs and grabs my throat. My hands wrap around his arm as he squeezes just enough to cut off my air supply.

"Don't lie to me Little Flower. I've been watching you for a while now. We have at least 8 hours to play before anyone comes looking for you. But don't worry we will be done by then."

He pulls me towards him and crushes his lips against mine before flinging me to the ground.

I gulp in loud breaths as tears now flow freely down my face.

The man casually walks to the metal table and starts moving things around. I try to quiet my breathing while slowing working my way towards the door.

"Where do you think you are going my Little Flower?"

I freeze mid-step for just a second before I bolt to my bedroom door, fling it open and run to the stairs. A gun shot makes my ears ring.

"Take another step and I won't miss next time!"

I stumble to a stop just inches from the first stair and turn around to the man behind me. My heart races as I see the gun pointed directly at my chest, I unconsciously take a single step backwards. My stomach flips as I feel myself begin to fall.

Seconds later everything goes black.