Part 5

ROSALIE

I awake to the sound of voices in the hallway. My stomach grumbles uncomfortably. I blink away the fogginess in my eyes, they're irritated from all the crying of the last 24 hours.

When the voices get closer I scream through my panties and pull of the handcuffs to bang them against the rods of my headboard.

"Rosalie? Are you feeling better?" Bailey knocks on my door.

I feel tears streaming down my face in relief and try to call out for help again.

"Rosalie, what's going on? Your door is locked."

I let out a groan of frustration, of course he would lock it. Anything to make things more difficult.

"What's going on?" Another voice asks from the hall.

"I don't know, I think somethings wrong but I can't get the door open." Bailey replies.

"Rosalie, it's Jake. Can you let us know what's going on?"

I yell through the panties, my throat becoming hoarse, and sniffle.

"Rosalie, If you do not want me to break this door down right now I need you yell."

I stay dead silent, relief flooding through me.

Seconds later I jump when someone slams into the door. It takes a few times but eventually Jake stumbles through the door.

His eyes go wide when he sees me, then he immediately turns around to Bailey.

"I'm going to let you take care of this part. Let me know if you need me." He says.

Bailey comes rushing through and kneels beside me.

"What the hell Rosalie? What happened?"

I glance between her and down to my mouth.

"Right, right. Sorry. Umm this might hurt a bit."

She slowly removes the tape from my mouth. As soon as it's gone I spit out the panties and take a deep breath.

"What happened Rosie?"

"Water?" I croak out.

Bailey runs out of the room and comes back moments later with a bottle. I take big gulps then lay back for a moment.

"Do you think you could cut down my legs?"

She leaves again and comes back with scissors and a clean blanket. After cutting through the rope she covers my body with the blanket and sits on the bed beside me.

I gasp and the feeling begins to return to my legs.

"What else can I do?"

"Will you call the police for me and see if you can find a key to these cuffs?"

"What do you want me to tell them?"

"Tell them someone broke in and raped me."

Tears streak down my face, too many emotions playing through me. Relief that Bailey is here, terror, disgust, humiliation and pain tear through me.

Tears fall from Bailey as she talks to the operator.

"Police and an ambulance are on their way. Can I have Jake come in and help look for the key?"

I nod feeling exhaustion creeping in again. Closing my eyes, I hear Jake come in after Bailey calls out to him.

"We need to find a key to the cuffs. Will you look for it while I help her clean up a bit?"

They whisper a bit before Bailey leaves, when she comes back she has a bowl of warm water and a washcloth.

"Thank you." I cry, my lip trembling.

"Of course, what are best friends for?" She smiles sadly.

"Could you.. Oh God this is so embarrassing, I'm sorry."

"It's ok Rosie, you don't need to be embarrassed."

"He taped a vibrator inside me, will you remove it before the paramedics get here please?"

She slides down the bed and lifts them blanket just enough to see then carefully pulls the tape away. When it's gone she carefully pulls the vibe out and I wince in pain.

"Oh God, Rosie what did he do to you?" She looks at me, tears not streaming down her face.

She wraps the vibrator in one of the towels she brought in and sets it on the ground. Then dips a clean one in the warm water before patting it gently between my legs.

When she pulls it away, it's covered in blood. Dizziness washes through me.

Siren ring out through the night and Jake leaves to let the emergency personnel in.

"Will you stay with me?" I ask Bailey.

"Of course." She answers squeezing my hand.

Two Paramedics come through my door first, relief washes over me when they're both women.

"I'm going to remove the blanket, is that ok?" One asks.

I nod at her trying to keep more tears at bay.

They get to work cleaning up the cuts and checking me over.

"We're going to need to take you do the hospital do a surgeon can take a look at you."

"A surgeon? Why?" I squeak slightly panicking.

The same women looks as me sympathetically.

"It looks like you have some tearing down here that will probably need to be stitched up. We'll want to get you checked out for internal injuries as well."

I nod, looking over at Bailey again. She smiles at me in encouragement.

"Do you know how long you've been tied up?" The other woman asks.

"Probably around a day."

Their eyes widen slightly in surprise.

"I'm going to unlock these cuffs but don't move your arms down yet. We're going to need to take out time or it will be extremely painful."

She releases the cuffs and covers me back up with the blanket. We slowly work at getting my hands down to my sides.

"Can I use the bathroom before we leave?"

They help get me out of bed and to the bathroom. Once I'm seated they leave the room leaving the door slightly ajar.

I release my bladder gasping when there's a stinging feeling down there. The paper comes away bloody and it takes everything in me not to break down again.

I flush and stand up to take a step over to the sink when a wave of dizziness washes over me. I feel my knees hit the tile floor before everything goes silent.