Part 12

AIDEN

It's been three months since I picked up the baby from the fire station. 

We've been staying with Jake and Bailey since that night.

Between our jobs, trying to find Rosalie and the baby we're all exhausted.

We haven't had a single break in the case. It's like this guy doesn't exist.

I feel like a failure and the worst boyfriend ever, I've never even gotten the chance to tell her how much I love her.

I still haven't given our baby a name, we hadn't talked much about names before Rosalie was taken.

I did however get the bracelet Rosalie dropped by the front door fitted to the baby's wrist. I wanted her to have a piece of her mother with her even when she couldn't be here with us.

Everyday that goes by with no leads kills me a little more. I've taken more and more time off the last few weeks focusing only on getting Rosalie back home to me.

———

ROSALIE

I stay on the ground in pain only trying to move when I can't handle the shivering any longer. I clutch my hand to my chest and use my other and my unhurt leg to move myself across the floor.

I grunt when I pull my self up to the bed, and pull the blanket over my head and body.

I fall asleep shivering with pain pinging through my body.

I startle awake to D between my legs once again. My whole body hurts as I lie there silently waiting for him to finish.

"See you can be a good girl. You just need the proper motivation." He says cupping my cheek.

I close my eyes not wanting to look
at my tormentor.

He thrusts a few more times before standing and throwing his clothes back on.

"I was going to tie your legs in the air to make sure none of my seed comes out of you but I'll give you a couple days to start to heal first."

I ignore him until he slaps my breast and I let out a groan.

"What do you say to me Little Flower?"

"Thank you." I choke out.

"That's better. Now, I have to leave for a few days. Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone." He chuckles.

"Wait."

He glances back at be lifting an eyebrow.

"Umm.. what about food and water?"

He points to the shower head. "Water." Then digs in his pocket and pulls out a granola bar and a bag of chips and tosses them to the ground.

"That should hold you for a couple day." He smirks.

I blink rapidly trying to stop the tears from falling.

As soon as the door shuts and I hear the lock click I let out a muffled cry. I don't know how much longer I can handle being here, I'm starting to lose hope I'll ever be found or get away.